Community Updates
Dan_82
HOW DO I GET FREE APPLE MUSIC?

Get six free months of Apple Music if you're a pay monthly customer and listen without using your data allowance.
How does six months of free Apple Music work?
We’ll treat you to six months of Apple Music:

whether you’re joining EE as a new customer or you’ve been with us for years if you're on a 30-day or 12-month SIm Only plan, or a Shared plan We’ll cover the data you use, so you can stream and download music without using your data allowance.

Apple Music will appear on your bill as an add-on. EE will add £9.99 credit to your bill to pay for it.

To sign up:

text MUSIC to 150 or log in to My EE or download the My EE app and go to Plan & Add-ons > Add-ons > Get more add-ons then follow the instructions we send you

Important:
Some or all of the data used while streaming content on devices using iOS 15 with iCloud Private Relay switched on will not be zero-rated, as we can't link your EE customer ID to all your activity.

To find out more, visit the EE Community.

How do I set up Apple Music?

On an iPhone or an iPad:

1 we’ll text you when your subscription’s about to begin – follow the link for Apple to verify your membership

2 if you’re connected to WiFi, you’ll get a PIN to enter in the Apple Music app. If you're not connected to WiFi, go to the next step

3 link your Apple ID to your Apple Music membership with your email and password – then you’ll get personalised recommendations and be able to download music to listen offline and on different devices

4 once your Apple ID is linked, choose your favourite tracks so Apple Music can make recommendations and then you’re ready to go

On an Android device:

1 download Apple Music for free from Google Play Store

2 we’ll text you when your subscription’s about to begin – follow the link for Apple to verify your membership

3 if you’re connected to WiFi, you’ll get a PIN to enter in the Apple Music app. If you're not connected to WiFi, go to the next step

4 follow the given link to set up an Apple ID if you don’t already have one – then you’ll get personalised recommendations and be able to download music to listen offline and on different devices

5 once your Apple ID is linked, choose your favourite tracks so Apple Music can make recommendations and then you’re ready to go

What happens after the free six months?

You’ll be charged £9.99 a month after your free six months.

You might be billed for two Apple Music items in the first month you start paying. One charge is pro-rata for the rest of the billing period and the other is an advance charge for your paid subscription.

What if I already have Apple Music?

You’ll need to cancel your Apple Music subscription before you enjoy free membership with EE. Cancel through the Apple Music app.

Can I have Apple Music as a chargeable add-on?

You can add Apple Music as a chargeable add-on for £9.99 a month.

To sign up: text MUSIC to 150 and follow the instructions we send you

Full terms
Discussions

0 Comments