Groups
    EXPIRED

Free Sky+ Box for u and a friend

Hi, iv got sky already but wondered if anyone would like me to reccomend them to sky, we will both get a free Sky+ Box. this deal is only on till 7 March. Usually the Sky+ Box is £149.00. theres an intallation fee for the new customer of only £30.00.

7 Comments

Spammed

lool... better still join sky through quidco and get £130 all to yourself.. sounds like a better deal to me

Original Poster

im not asking for better deals im already with sky im asking if any1 would like to be recommended

nat1731;1579905

im not asking for better deals im already with sky im asking if any1 … im not asking for better deals im already with sky im asking if any1 would like to be recommended

hi i am looking to up grade :-D

hello, i dont have sky, you can recommend me!!

I have got a FREE Sky+ Voucher with FREE installation, to be used by 14 MARCH 2008.

Just PM me for the details. I will give you the telephone number to call and unique reference number they'll ask for. Once you sign-up and get your installation date they will give you a contract number, which you need to give to me before your installation date, so I can call them so that it is all verified and I will get a £50.00 M&S voucher for the trouble!

All round a pretty good bargain! Cheers, jt-160

hi there, you can ecommend me if you like!! : )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions