19 replies
Found 7th Jul 2007
First Deal! Go Easy lol. :w00t:

5 simple steps to getting your Free Game Pass from Sky Games:

- Press interactive on your Sky remote and select Sky Games

- Press green for A-Z and select Rewards

- Select Enter Reward Code

- Type in 4263 and press Select

- Finally on the confirmation screen, press Select this will take your set top box online using a free phone number. Once the connection has been completed press Select and you will have your Free Game Pass.

You can play a range of the most popular games such as Deal or No Deal, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Premiership Football and Pac Man, plus there are loads of games for the kids like Disney's Meet The Robinsons, SpongeBob and Tom & Jerry. So get playing and enjoy the Sky Games experience.

19 Comments

Original Poster

Enjoy! :roll:
Cheers!!

Thanks, how long is this offer on for.

Original Poster

Not sure, Sorry!

thanks mate they ran this promotion in may as well

Sloth/Mod

Thanks for this......rep given.

Original Poster

Bump :roll:

this as been posted b4 in freebies by me

pavilion

this as been posted b4 in freebies by me

Where?:-
]http//ww…=25

Oooo not seen this before....

Question: Does this work if you go off interactive and then back again, or do you have to re-enter

kelly_o_fanatic

Question: Does this work if you go off interactive and then back again, … Question: Does this work if you go off interactive and then back again, or do you have to re-enter

No it won't let you re-enter the code when you come out of interactive it says someone in this household has already used the code , and as far as i could work out it only lets you play the 1st level of any game free then you have to pay for next levels much to the kids annoyance lol.

Chaos

Chaos_Theory

No it won't let you re-enter the code when you come out of interactive it … No it won't let you re-enter the code when you come out of interactive it says someone in this household has already used the code , and as far as i could work out it only lets you play the 1st level of any game free then you have to pay for next levels much to the kids annoyance lol.Chaos

Thanks for the info :thumbsup: rep added

Original Poster

I dont think this works for those on virgin phone services.

Internet_Tycoon

I dont think this works for those on virgin phone services.

Worked for me, and we have virgin phone line

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Worked for me, and we have virgin phone line

ooo not for me :? wonder whats the problem

Internet_Tycoon

ooo not for me :? wonder whats the problem

Is your phone line plugged in?? (Sky does work without it being plugged in, but interactive wouldnt)

Original Poster

yes it is

Chaos_Theory

No it won't let you re-enter the code when you come out of interactive it … No it won't let you re-enter the code when you come out of interactive it says someone in this household has already used the code , and as far as i could work out it only lets you play the 1st level of any game free then you have to pay for next levels much to the kids annoyance lol.Chaos

Some offer ... not.

u cant do owt now sky games have gone. where are they or has my tv got a problem
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427814638
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564087
    3. 02 priority33
    4. Leicester sack their manager!916

See more discussions