Groups

Free Sky Movies

Banned
    Thought that it was this weekend?

Any ideas what channels?

16 Comments

just the one channel in SD and HD Sky screen 1

Sky Screen 1 - 311

A simple search in Google for "free Sky movies" could have found the answer in about 10 seconds.

Original Poster Banned

guilbert53;6741386

A simple search in Google for "free Sky movies" could have found the … A simple search in Google for "free Sky movies" could have found the answer in about 10 seconds.

I am sure it could, however it took less than 10 seconds here

sky 311 + hd channel, rubbish on last night though maybe better tonight :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6741652

sky 311 + hd channel, rubbish on last night though maybe better tonight … sky 311 + hd channel, rubbish on last night though maybe better tonight :thumbsup:

You mean Superhero Movie is not a classic piece of film art. :shock: :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6741652

sky 311 + hd channel, rubbish on last night though maybe better tonight … sky 311 + hd channel, rubbish on last night though maybe better tonight :thumbsup:

yep - looks muck. And not in the muckiest sense of the word muck :thumbsup:

dimebars;6741661

yep - looks muck. And not in the muckiest sense of the word muck … yep - looks muck. And not in the muckiest sense of the word muck :thumbsup:

Yes.........Sky Premiere etc are the better channels.

Syzable;6741658

You mean Superhero Movie is not a classic piece of film art. :shock: :lol:

didnt see that and never heard of it either!

dimebars;6741661

yep - looks muck. And not in the muckiest sense of the word muck … yep - looks muck. And not in the muckiest sense of the word muck :thumbsup:

:roll:

mucky boy :whistling:

Charlie Scene;6741672

didnt see that and never heard of it either!

It's quite possibly the biggest pile of tosh to have been made. :-D Typical Leslie Nielsen pre-pubescent humour. (But i laughed) :lol:

Syzable;6741675

It's quite possibly the biggest pile of tosh to have been made. :-D … It's quite possibly the biggest pile of tosh to have been made. :-D Typical Leslie Nielsen pre-pubescent humour. (But i laughed) :lol:

phew - glad i missed it!!!

i did like aeroplane though back in the day though.............

You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This … You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital. A hospital? What is it? It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

:-D

just cancelled sky. Altho the free weekend is within my 31 day cancellation period inwhich i will have sky, I will not be entitled to it. Nice way to treat your customers.

This don't open up on the sky player, if you sub to sky and don't have the films.

I've also cancelled all of my Sky - TV, Talk and Broadband - but I can see the free movie channel this weekend.
    If anyone's recording these movies to watch later, remember to watch them before the end of Sunday, otherwise you probably won't be able to watch them as they'll be encrypted again on your Sky+ box.

I had a deal where my Sky Talk Line Rental (£10) and Sky Talk Anytime (£5) monthly charges were refunded but, as of next week, they will be charged at full price (£11 + £5) so it's too much for me. As I watch only Freeview channels, I can do without Sky TV and I can cfertainly do without Sky Talk as they are charging 9p connection charge per chargeable call!!
    I've decided to go with Primus Home Phone Saver for my calls paying only £9.49 line rental through HomePhoneChoices.co.uk (deal runs out today I think) and I've gone with O2 paying only £1.08/mth for upto 20MB Broadband (went through TopCashBack for £75 Cashback). Can anyone beat this for phone and broadband??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions