Groups

FREE SKY NOW ONE DAY PASS

got a 24hour code thingy as i bought some beer, sky sub anyway so tell me why you need to have this, give me the best sob story you can

12 Comments

if it works with the disney channel then thats all the answer u need from me. the kids loooove disney.

danawhitmore54

if it works with the disney channel then thats all the answer u need from … if it works with the disney channel then thats all the answer u need from me. the kids loooove disney.

It's a Sky Sports Pass I'd imagine, only passes I've seen on beers!

Original Poster

Yeah not sure on the Disney buddy, think it is just SS tbh, sorry!

I missed out on getting tickets to the Liverpool v Burnley match so can't watch it now

I won't get any prezzies for xmas!!!!

My partner is working over Xmas and it would be nice to give them something to chill out to after work!

Original Poster

Ok, didnt expect a few replies haha, give it till 9pm and i will just pick a random, hope thats fair!

I'll have it please

Sorry guys but I have the code so no more replies.

Sky mucked up on my subscription, removed my discount for the sports package then refused to put it on. Would like to have some footy to watch over the Xmas period as the kids won't let me on the main telly (Disney rules) so a little normality through the holidays would be appreciated greatly

Oh pick me pick me, I have tickets for the liverpool game tomorrow but my sons I'll so can't go. This way I can still watch it on sky

Original Poster

krystaltips1 is the winner, PM me please and will get it over to you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile55
      2. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget33
      3. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11

See more discussions