Free SKY Q

Found 24th Jun
Hi guys thanks to people on this forum talking about their sky TV deals i phoned up trying to get a deal for sky q.

I tried 4 teams in space of 2 days and each time I was quoted different deal.

I was after 2tb box and one mini box.

I was quoted £125 install fee then £85 and then cheapest was £65.

4th time I called without any haggling guy on phone said he would install the 2 boxes for £30 install fee but he would reduce my multiroom subscription form £12 to £10 over an 18 month period therefore saving me £36.
Community Updates
MiscStreaming
8 Comments
Hi @sallan02 I've moved this one to Misc. Got no problem with retention/new customer offers being shared in deals but here as you had to call them 4 times it seems this particular promotion is a little different. Great offer though if other get given it
I must of been lucky got free Sky q and mini with no up front costs on my first call. Told me some bull that he had to get a voucher from his manager to apply the offer
magicjay19862 h, 27 m ago

Hi @sallan02 I've moved this one to Misc. Got no problem with …Hi @sallan02 I've moved this one to Misc. Got no problem with retention/new customer offers being shared in deals but here as you had to call them 4 times it seems this particular promotion is a little different. Great offer though if other get given it

Hi Jay, there is a Three deal in deals no one else can get it but it’s in deals really should be in misc but getting loads of heat for really no reason. Most retention deals end up on misc as they aren’t available to all that one certainly should be. From what you are saying this one could have been left in deals if the Op hadn’t mentioned multiple calls, with sky we all know its who you get through to first.
@sallan02

"Free Sky Q...

Hi guys thanks to people on this forum talking about their sky TV deals i phoned up trying to get a deal for sky q.

I tried 4 teams in space of 2 days and each time I was quoted different deal.

I was after 2tb box and one mini box.

I was quoted £125 install fee then £85 and then cheapest was £65.

4th time I called without any haggling guy on phone said he would install the 2 boxes for £30 install fee but he would reduce my multiroom subscription form £12 to £10 over an 18 month period therefore saving me £36"

Which part of the final offer included the free Sky Q element?
I was the same, spoke to them on live chat a few times and even called and was quoted £85 for install fee.

Ended up we were moving house in a few weeks so when I called up for the house move (which costs £35) they offered me the Sky Q with the mini box for £30 one off fee and £10 per month.

All in all I'm happy with that
Didn’t realise they charged for a house move I am moving soon. Going to try and get sky q after the move they did offer me a couple of months ago £60 dish antenna upgrade and £12 a month more with 2 boxes but I don’t even use the tv just want broadband cheap and can’t get it cheap without tv
Are you getting any discount for your package or paying full price? Can't see them giving me 2tb for £30 when I'm already on 50% off.
Hi sorry for late reply I am already getting 40% off my entertainment sports movies and they have now taken £2 off my multiroom aswell as the 30 quid I paid for 2 boxes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants