Expired

Free Sony 29" Trinitron TV and Black Stand

16 replies
Found 1st Apr 2008
Free Black Sony KV-29F1U Trinitron TV and Black Stand. Collection in Essex, must go ASAP.

PM email details and I will contact you.

Can't upload pics at present due to camera issue, but can confirm this is in good condition.

B

15 Comments

April Fool!

Original Poster

highguyuk;1813131

April Fool!

No April Fool! It really is a HOT deal.....Free TV collection only!

B

bomberman;1813194

No April Fool! It really is a HOT deal.....Free TV collection only!B

Stick it on ebay for collection only as its a sony you may get £30.

2 just sold on ebay 1 for £50 the other for £29 both had no stand so stick it there. Or i will stick it on ebay and get them to collect from your house ;-)

Original Poster

waterloo;1813294

2 just sold on ebay 1 for £50 the other for £29 both had no stand so s … 2 just sold on ebay 1 for £50 the other for £29 both had no stand so stick it there. Or i will stick it on ebay and get them to collect from your house ;-)

Hahahaha very good. If no one wants them then I will stick them on Ebay. Just been mucked around on Ebay before and getting nagged that the TV needs to go.

Thought I would try offering on the forum for free as this may do a fellow member a turn.

You know good karma......

B

Yes mate i offered a wardrobe on here for free but got no takers so i stuck it back on ebay and got £30 and that paid for some games for me kids :thumbsup:

bomberman;1813327

Hahahaha very good. If no one wants them then I will stick them on Ebay. … Hahahaha very good. If no one wants them then I will stick them on Ebay. Just been mucked around on Ebay before and getting nagged that the TV needs to go.Thought I would try offering on the forum for free as this may do a fellow member a turn. You know good karma......B

Top marks sir for your good charity!

haha, take it to OXFAM

Original Poster

dingweike;1814296

haha, take it to OXFAM

Peeps, if I could I would. No one wants it, I did phone a local charity shop and they said that they can't sell it as it may have an electrical fault and they could be sued if it hurt anyone......????? Liabilities etc.....

Trust me it works. Do you want it?

B

collection form where???

jackt010;1814500

collection form where???

Essex, it says in the OP...

soooooooooo far far far away...

ooooooppppsss didnt see the location there...... just too far

Original Poster

Bump bump

Original Poster

This looks like it gone. I'll let you know if it's collected and will close this post.

B
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769347
    2. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October88
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226637
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313894

See more discussions