FREE Sony TV 5 Year Warranty on selected models brought after 1st Oct 2015

Found 31st Dec 2015
I recently brought TV from VERY who like other retailers like to charge the earth for additional warranty. Found this link and emailed Sony my details this morning and they emailed back with an hour.. I now have a 5 year Sony warranty.
Community Updates
12 Comments
whats the link mate and what you do as just ordered a sony tv though amazon so would like the 5 years on it
I'd be quite interested in this too
Original Poster
Hi, I have re posted the link, thought I had expired this one
Super, thank you.
Did you just send an email to ps.support.sony@accenture.com? I don't get this, what does it have anything to do with Accenture, why not Sony email address? I just bought Sony KD-55X8005C, which is not on the list (models before or after are in the list, weird), but I wanna try my luck.

Edited by: "ozgur" 3rd Jan 2015
Original Poster
ozgur

Did you just send an email to ps.support.sony@accenture.com? I don't get … Did you just send an email to ps.support.sony@accenture.com? I don't get this, what does it have anything to do with Accenture, why not Sony email address? I just bought Sony KD-55X8005C, which is not on the list (models before or after are in the list, weird), but I wanna try my luck.

Yes I emailed ps.support.sony@accenture.com and they replied from the same. The email was signed of with.
Pavla Rožnovjáková
Sony Europe
Premium Services Support Team
e-mail: ps.support.sony@accenture.com
A c c e n t u r e C o n f i d e n t i a l

Hello, has anyone had confirmation of an extended 5 year warranty with a TV not on the list?
I bought a KD-55S8005C from Amazon in Nov 2015. Anyone any joy? Dont want to start giving out details to this company if others are being rejected. Thanks.
I think this applies to Sony TV's before Oct 15 as well. I think I got mine in August/ September and the info I got with it said to register with Sony for a 5 year warranty.
Original Poster
davej1710

Hello, has anyone had confirmation of an extended 5 year warranty with a … Hello, has anyone had confirmation of an extended 5 year warranty with a TV not on the list?I bought a KD-55S8005C from Amazon in Nov 2015. Anyone any joy? Dont want to start giving out details to this company if others are being rejected. Thanks.

You send your details to Sony.. Got to be worth a try..
My application was rejected:-

"Dear xxxx,

Congratulations on the purchase of your new BRAVIA!

Unfortunately, we would like to inform you that Sainsbury’s was not participating in the 5 Year Guarantee Promotion. Therefore, we cannot approve your claim.
However, to look after your new Sony TV and for a total peace of mind, you can find Sony extended warranties (+1, +2, +3 or +4 years) at a very competitive price in a Sony Center of your choice.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give your BRAVIA the care it deserves!

Kind regards,

Your Sony Europe team."
Original Poster
u664541

My application was rejected:-"Dear xxxx, Congratulations on the purchase … My application was rejected:-"Dear xxxx, Congratulations on the purchase of your new BRAVIA!Unfortunately, we would like to inform you that Sainsbury’s was not participating in the 5 Year Guarantee Promotion. Therefore, we cannot approve your claim. However, to look after your new Sony TV and for a total peace of mind, you can find Sony extended warranties (+1, +2, +3 or +4 years) at a very competitive price in a Sony Center of your choice. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give your BRAVIA the care it deserves!Kind regards,Your Sony Europe team."

Blooming cheap skates Sainsburys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants