Groups

free speech

i believe in free speech but i have lost me voice

never mind

theres always a friendly policeman around!!!

81 Comments

I hate the police, lets sack them all and have the army or someone instead

Just so not surprised by this crap anymore.

ADZ1478;4924275

How about we maintain and support a reliable, helpful police force who never brutalise anyone or abuse the power entrusted in them. Is that so difficult?

Banned

Bloomin heck. And I bet for every you tube video which is showing this violence, there are ten more which were never filmed.

it appears so. in the last week the police have murdered 1 person and now attacked another. not good, i dont think the police should be able to use any force at all. They should be trained to talk to people nicely instead

ADZ1478;4924351

it appears so. in the last week the police have murdered 1 person and now … it appears so. in the last week the police have murdered 1 person and now attacked another. not good, i dont think the police should be able to use any force at all. They should be trained to talk to people nicely instead

What murder is that?

Banned

ADZ1478;4924351

it appears so. in the last week the police have murdered 1 person and now … it appears so. in the last week the police have murdered 1 person and now attacked another. not good, i dont think the police should be able to use any force at all. They should be trained to talk to people nicely instead

They didn't murder him. Manslaughter is probably a more apt term.

These corrupt policemen should be given a lengthy prison sentence. They have obviously abused their power. Clearly attacked members of the public, which may I add, if were to defend themselves would only provide justification to the corrupt policeman to hit harder....so the innocent member of the public is left at the hands of these corrupt police officers to take a beating.......

Personally I'd prefer it if the IPCC take the corrupt copper out into public and have him shot then send a bill for the bullet to his family.

When theres a bad apple in the barrel you get rid of it.....for good.

the poor guy from the G20. It was mentioned on this very forum and was esablished by some members to be a murder.

ADZ1478;4924351

I think Jesus said that first!

H_K;4924333

Bloomin heck. And I bet for every you tube video which is showing this … Bloomin heck. And I bet for every you tube video which is showing this violence, there are ten more which were never filmed.

damm true.

not just the cost of the bullet, what about cleaning up the blood and stuff

Banned

ADZ1478;4924351

nah lets no have any police at all and then see who comes running for help first

ADZ1478;4924275

What? Do they not have the same paymasters in the long run?

People aren't bred differently to be police . . . .

Banned

mbgringo;4924430

What? Do they not have the same paymasters in the long run?People aren't … What? Do they not have the same paymasters in the long run?People aren't bred differently to be police . . . .

yes we are all thugs :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;4924393

Who is jesus? and where did he say this. I thought this was an original quote of mine. bum

dog_cop;4924438

yes we are all thugs :thumbsup:

Nah dude, you got backup here bud . . .

Banned

mbgringo;4924448

Nah dude, you got backup here bud . . .

cheers dude , come the revolution I`ll pop in the Quarry and have a pint and a game of arrows with you :-D

mbgringo;4924430

What? Do they not have the same paymasters in the long run?People aren't … What? Do they not have the same paymasters in the long run?People aren't bred differently to be police . . . .

quite right, dont ike the idea of being bred for something much. sounds like selective genetic engineering

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4924393

:w00t:

last.fm/mus…ist

Banned

ADZ1478;4924461

quite right, dont ike the idea of being bred for something much. sounds … quite right, dont ike the idea of being bred for something much. sounds like selective genetic engineering

I dont like bread either ... give`s me heart burn :x

ADZ1478;4924442

Who is jesus? and where did he say this. I thought this was an original … Who is jesus? and where did he say this. I thought this was an original quote of mine. bum

If you are this funny in uniform maybe you arent a bad cop!

People get upset when they see the weak and vulnerable abused. Surely that's one of the reasons you chose to do what you do... to PROTECT people from getting hurt in some way.

Thus it is even worse crime for those who should protect and serve us to be harming us in some way.

Like entrusting a child's welfare to a school and finding out their teacher abused them in some way, or leaving a baby with a childminder and finding out she harmed the baby.

People need to feel trust in their societal institutions... inequality, brutality and violence destroys trust.

Banned

its a real shame you never see good stories plastered over the news, about the good cops, the ones that are in the job for the right reasons, there will always be bad apples in all walks of life who take things to far, it doesnt mean the rest are, its also a real shame the good work they do gets undone by the justice system, and its only going to get worse

ADZ1478;4924461

quite right, dont ike the idea of being bred for something much. sounds … quite right, dont ike the idea of being bred for something much. sounds like selective genetic engineering

Police officer is a pretty thankless task - do a good job, its expected, cock up even a miniscule bit - you are vilified as a thug, or as a part of an institutionlised movement - what would you prefer? A "doer" who may make mistekes or a perfectionist who fills out a form as your mother is murdered?

Its not a perfect science, but the bad does in NO way outweigh the good by any means . . .

I wouldn't say the protester was innocent. She was clearly threatening the officer; his force was excessive but not unwarranted. How would you feel with hundreds of people heckling you? The police have to remain dominant at event like that. He doesn't deserve the hatred you people are showing.

I'll probably get bashed but that's my opinion.

dan108;4924514

I wouldn't say the protester was innocent. She was clearly threatening … I wouldn't say the protester was innocent. She was clearly threatening the officer; his force was excessive but not unwarranted. How would you feel with hundreds of people heckling you? The police have to remain dominant at event like that. He doesn't deserve the hatred you people are showing.I'll probably get bashed but that's my opinion.

I didnt see any of the other policeman react the same way....

sassie;4924497

its a real shame you never see good stories plastered over the news, … its a real shame you never see good stories plastered over the news, about the good cops, the ones that are in the job for the right reasons, there will always be bad apples in all walks of life who take things to far, it doesnt mean the rest are, its also a real shame the good work they do gets undone by the justice system, and its only going to get worse

+1

Banned

sassie;4924497

its a real shame you never see good stories plastered over the news, … its a real shame you never see good stories plastered over the news, about the good cops, the ones that are in the job for the right reasons, there will always be bad apples in all walks of life who take things to far, it doesnt mean the rest are, its also a real shame the good work they do gets undone by the justice system, and its only going to get worse

stories about good cops doing good stuff.. sorry thats not newsworthy at all.. plus what would all the ranting brigade on here have to moan about then... anyone for a slap ?:w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;4924521

I didnt see any of the other policeman react the same way....

exactly, yet they all get tarred with the same brush

I worked the G8 and the G7 a couple of years ago and whilst there saw groups of protesters throwing concrete blocks and drains at the police on one of the scottish bridges. never saw this on the news. Or for that matter the 1 in 3 of my arrests where the offender is extremely violent on youtube either. Not really a balanced argument.
    having said that, if this officer is found to have done wrong then he should face the full extent of the law same as everyone else.

sassie;4924497

We get a weekly paper pushed through our door " no junk mail please" but yup it still arrives praising our "local neighbourhood police" for yet another round of postcoding all bicycles or whatever.

Yes, it would be good if news stations reported happy news all round and weren't just there to scaremonger ( as this sells news! ) let alone just police-related incidents.

Banned

dog_cop;4924528

stories about good cops doing good stuff.. sorry thats not newsworthy at … stories about good cops doing good stuff.. sorry thats not newsworthy at all.. plus what would all the ranting brigade on here have to moan about then... anyone for a slap ?:w00t:

i know it doesnt sell papers, but thats how sad it has become, everyone wants to read it otherwise they wouldnt buy the papers, if people wanted good we would have good, we the people set the day, not the otherway round, but it makes people feel better to say its the papers that do the crap

Banned

tinkerbell28;4924536

They also have to remain in control.

they also have to keep the queens peace

Banned

dog_cop;4924528

stories about good cops doing good stuff.. sorry thats not newsworthy at … stories about good cops doing good stuff.. sorry thats not newsworthy at all.. plus what would all the ranting brigade on here have to moan about then... anyone for a slap ?:w00t:

Not every word of criticism is a rant. Do you even know what a rant is?

FilthAndFurry;4924594

Some people don't even have full command of the Queen's English let alone the Queen's Peace.

bitseylango;4924546

exactly, yet they all get tarred with the same brush

yeah, but it takes one to beat the crap out of an innocent member of the public.....and another to cause the death of another innocent member of the pubic....

Banned

FilthAndFurry;4924594

yes thanks.. I have a chuckle at yours most nights :thumbsup:...

ClarityofMind;4924552

We get a weekly paper pushed through our door " no junk mail please" but … We get a weekly paper pushed through our door " no junk mail please" but yup it still arrives praising our "local neighbourhood police" for yet another round of postcoding all bicycles or whatever. Yes, it would be good if news stations reported happy news all round and weren't just there to scaremonger ( as this sells news! ) let alone just police-related incidents.

you should join the job, lol. postcoding of bikes is a serious issue for some of the bosses, as is picking up dogpoo in my force area. Just waiting for our cbm's to be issued with pooperscoopers. I think the holdup is where to locate them on the body armour. ****** the criminals let them do what they like. if the public really knew how mant officers there were to "respond" to the 999 calls you would have a fit

Banned

dog_cop;4924624

yes thanks.. I have a chuckle at yours most nights :thumbsup:...

I rarely rant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871350
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121

See more discussions