Groups
    EXPIRED

Free Standing Condenser Tumble Dryers?

My boyfriend is looking to buy a free standing condenser tumble dryer. Must be a condenser as it will be in the boiler room which doesn't have a window / ventilation!

Don't want to spend more than £200. Between us we know zero about tumble dryers! Does anyone that best free standing condenser tumble dryer for under £200?!

Thanks

9 Comments

If you go for a Hotpoint one don't worry about going for the all-singing-all-dancing ones with digital readouts, automatic sensors and the like, had one for 3 years, had three engineers, 2 replacement elements and one replacement sensor and the clothes still come out wet whenever I use the auto function! Stick to the good old timer! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

edjaned;1430807

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?identifier=Free%20standing%20condenser%20tumble%20dryers_7032&categoryId=64527&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&top=Napply codes sha1,palp,pfhp and save around 30%

No codes are working apart from SHA1 which is Free Delivery.

Kim

Have you tried clearance-comet.co.uk my sister used them and got an ex display at a fraction of the cost including the delivery charge:thumbsup:

sorry they must of stopped working today

I have just checked out the which guide, they have tested loads and the best one for your money is the beko drc568w

if you can stretch to £300 then the extra £100 goes a lot futher, you will save money on the drying times etc and in the long run it may work out the same as spending £200 on a dryer with higher running costs against £300 with lower running costs and that dry in a much faster time - the best one for about £300 is the AEG T56830 - you can get it at Sainburys for £281

poe.tuesday;1450187

I have just checked out the which guide, they have tested loads and the … I have just checked out the which guide, they have tested loads and the best one for your money is the beko drc568w

Think you mean't the Beko DRCS68W not drc568w

Anyway thanks for your advice, I checked out reviews from other sites and the feedback is good, can't believe how much quicker this modern dryers are supposed to be.

Don't get the hotpoint one, it has really terrible reviews

Steer clear of Hotpoint. I had one for just over a year and it broke on me. Typically, it was a week out of the guarantee. Really bad considering I only used it about 20 times to dry my babies clothes!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)47
    2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar11
    3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?55
    4. Amsterdam Booking.com advice33

See more discussions