Groups

FREE Stardust Ticket x 1-Cardiff Mon 15th Oct

Hi,

I managed to get two free tickets for the 'Stardust' showing at the Odeon Cinema based at Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff for monday 15th October 6pm for 6.30 pm...BUT...

My friend has dropped out and as he was my only friend :cry: I now have a ticket gathering dust (not stardust :giggle: ) unless.....one of you gorgeous people out there want to be my friend for one night only just long enough to get the ticket off me then go off with your real friends!! :shock:

Anyone interested in being my friend for a minute or two? :friends:

6 Comments

Editor

Ahh fern, i would go only its a bit far away for me ..... Thought it would be better in Misc forum if you're looking for someone to go with

Original Poster

millarcat

Ahh fern, i would go only its a bit far away for me ..... Thought it … Ahh fern, i would go only its a bit far away for me ..... Thought it would be better in Misc forum if you're looking for someone to go with

Thank you...I wasn't quite sure where to put it :giggle:

fern37

Thank you...I wasn't quite sure where to put it :giggle:

Aw ... bless !! :giggle:

fern let me find out what shift Other half is and i will come back to you:)
    Im not far from cardiff!!

I saw the preview on Thursday and the film is great. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (thanks to HUKD for the tip off, I am loving it here)

Original Poster

:cry:

No one wants to be my friend!! Looks like I am going on my own...billy no mates as per usual

:cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions