Groups

Free Stencils wanted

Does anyone know any good web sites where i can download some stencils for free?
    I have four large blank canvases that I got from Pound Land and I have painted them with the background colour of the lounge wall. I am looking to print off a stencil and use it to get a nice effect or fancy shapes anything abstract or relating to nature will be great. I am using acrylic paints and charcoals for the art work.
    If anyone has any ideas please share. Thank you

5 Comments

just google your preferences - image = print off - make your own:thumbsup:

i bought some and have covered them with chocolate brown flowered wallpaper. They look amazing!

Original Poster

mamamia7;4762299

i bought some and have covered them with chocolate brown flowered … i bought some and have covered them with chocolate brown flowered wallpaper. They look amazing!

That sounds really nice mamamia. I don't have any wallpaper but if I cant find anything suitable in the way of a stencil I might consider doing this. Thanks :thumbsup:

i had some left over from my feature wall and put them on opposite wall...but im sure you can get some big testers..lol from homebase or b and q if they still do them.

Original Poster

Yeah I could have a look in there tomorrow thanks Mamamia. I might do two canvases with wallpaper and two with stencils to break it up a bit because its going to be very boring doing four canvases all with the same design. If i had better photoshopping skills what i would do is copy the design from a patterned cushion that i have and turn it into a stencil. I have tried to trace around this swirly design on a cushion using tracing paper but it doesn't look very good lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions