Groups

Free Stuff!!! Grab All You Can For Free

Get down to Barcombe beach :whistling:

Really funny watching them on that beach lastnight taking what they could.

The guys that took the BMW motorbikes were a bit stupid in that they allowed themselves to be shown on tv :roll:

15 Comments

? I am confused.

He's on about the container ship that crashed. Loads of stuff is being washed ashore.......

I want the wine & motorbikes please

Doire_Bhoy1

Get down to Barcombe beach :whistling: Really funny watching them on that … Get down to Barcombe beach :whistling: Really funny watching them on that beach lastnight taking what they could.The guys that took the BMW motorbikes were a bit stupid in that they allowed themselves to be shown on tv :roll:

It's Branscombe you divvy

Original Poster

g8ina

It's Branscombe you divvy

Well im Irish and dont really care how its spelt :whistling:

I feel sorry for that Swedish woman who saw the footage on TV and realised people were stealing her personal belongings that she was having shipped to South Africa!

I wonder if that bike actually belongs to one of the scavengers?

most have filled in forms for the bikes etc nice result if they get to keep them if they ever get them working .but i can't help thinking the stuff should get collected and donated to the clean up project as its a lovely area .but then i suppose i would think differant if i grabbed some bits lol

"Contractors" are coming in to finish the job... surely that means most of the stuff is simply going to get thrown away anyway??

This was the first I heard of this, never realised it was this bad.

Lol, people are selling the stuff on eBay now.

It's kinda like a seaside version of HotUKDeals really isn't it?

:giggle:

No, I'd say it's more of a seaside version of my local tip. :giggle:

I'm sure they'll all be sat at home filling in the forms handed to them by the local police

mcga.gov.uk/c4m…pdf

Yeah right:whistling:

Wish I had picked up a BMW Motorcycle....

The words out that it's not the locals taking the stuff, but actually gangs/pro criminals travelling from far away to take the stuff!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions