Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free Takeaway Meal at JUSTEAT, up to £10 cashback on £10 spend NEW / selected Customers @ Topcashback

Posted 30th Jul
What an incredible deal this is. Make sure you don’t miss out. New customers to Topcashback can sign up with them and get a free takeaway up to the value of £10 from Just Eat. If your order is over £10 then you will get £10 cashback.

New customers to TopCashback can sign up and get this deal, here's what you have to do:

• Visit the Just Eat page on the TopCashback website
  • Click ‘Get Cashback’
  • Purchase your take away as you normally would (cashback is up to the value of £10)
They say there is no such thing as a free meal....well they are wrong. You can sink your teeth into this tasty offer and grab yourself your favourite takeaway absolutely free.

NOTE:

• 100% cashback up to £10 at Just Eat is only available for new members or those with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback.

• This offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis. If a member applies for the offer from the same household as an already successful purchase, it will be declined.

• Free Takeaway after cashback, means that TopCashback will refund 100% of the purchase order value up to £10 cashback on purchases at Just Eat. Purchases over £10 will receive £10 cashback.

• The 100% cashback up to £10 at Just Eat start date is the 29/06/2020 and the offer end date is 27/09/2020 10:00.
Community Updates
12 Comments
"Sorry, this is a restricted offer. Unfortunately you're not eligible for this deal."

I'm going to starve tonight...
Same as above, “restricted”
It’s always for New customers only .. never seen any ‘Selected customer ‘ ever
Do you pay the full price up front and then have to wait weeks for the £10 cashback ?
adam_200430/07/2020 14:53

Do you pay the full price up front and then have to wait weeks for the £10 …Do you pay the full price up front and then have to wait weeks for the £10 cashback ?

yes
_saeed_30/07/2020 14:26

It’s always for New customers only .. never seen any ‘Selected customer ‘ e …It’s always for New customers only .. never seen any ‘Selected customer ‘ ever

Loyalty never pays off these days. New customer offers are just there to entice you so they look like they have loads of customers
I received an email informing me that they're offering 21.25% cashback - not sure if all customers but better than nothing.
It can take up to 7 days for your cashback to show in your account as ‘pending’. We then need to wait until the retailer confirms your purchase and for them to pay us. This can take on average between 1-3 months. Once we have your cashback, it'll become ‘payable’ in your account!!!! Glad I'm not in a hurry for my £10
Wasn't this £15 cashback before?
CaptainMBE31/07/2020 20:17

Wasn't this £15 cashback before?

Yes.

I got the £15 cashback, and it was in my bank account within a week easily.
Do you still get the full £10 if you downgrade to the ‘classic’ topcashback subscription right after ordering?
Can you do this more than once if you make another account??
Post a comment
@
    Text