Free Tesco 2 MONTH DVD RENTAL CODE

Found 7th May 2008
ive been sent a couple tesco dvd 2 months free codes in my DVD envelopes....
drop a message in here and ill PM you one.

15 Comments

Dont want a code just like to add

Tesco use Love Film!

EDIT: Are you sure its not a standard code ?

Banned

plz..

me please :thumbsup::)

Original Poster

qazim;2052912

Dont want a code just like to addTesco use Love Film!EDIT: Are you sure … Dont want a code just like to addTesco use Love Film!EDIT: Are you sure its not a standard code ?

i dont understand your LOVE FILM bit, maybe you had a bad experience, but they have been great with me. and i am pretty sure they will be standard as i dont think they class me as special.....yet.

Original Poster

YOO;2052913

plz..

mum2b;2052928

me please :thumbsup::)

sent

boza;2052970

sent

thanks, recieved:thumbsup:, rep left

Banned

cheers mate recieved. rep left

boza;2052966

i dont understand your LOVE FILM bit, maybe you had a bad experience, but … i dont understand your LOVE FILM bit, maybe you had a bad experience, but they have been great with me. and i am pretty sure they will be standard as i dont think they class me as special.....yet.

i guess the reason he mentinoed lovefilm is because companies use the same dvd supplier
so if u have used love film then u cant use tesco for free trials unless you use different accounts

boza;2052966

i dont understand your LOVE FILM bit, maybe you had a bad experience, but … i dont understand your LOVE FILM bit, maybe you had a bad experience, but they have been great with me. and i am pretty sure they will be standard as i dont think they class me as special.....yet.

i never nothing bad about Love Film.....just saying Tesco use Love Film to fulfill orders

If you have got any kind of gaming console why not do this.

Use the Lovefilm 3 month free trial for all your BluRay / HD / DVD needs and start a Tesco 2 month trial for Games only.

Its what I did for my PS3. :thumbsup:

Both my "trials" end end of this month. Must make a note to cancel them.

nice find !! will give it a try. thanks

could you send me the code as well, pleaseeee....

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]If you still have a code for this promotion it would be really helpful - Thank you.:thumbsup:[/FONT]

me please!!

Another "me please !!"

Thanks !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73820
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions