Groups

FREE TESCO MOBILE SIM + £4.50 QUIDCO.. FOR FREE!!!

It will be tracked when you activate the sim card, just seen this while browsing through quidco i have searched and the last one posted was only £2 cashback!

Enjoy.

10 Comments

Banned

£4.50 back ... but it costs £10 to activate for a naff network

sounds like a no brainer

Have u got a direct link to this sim also do u have to top up or at least use it for the quidco to be validated/payed etc ta:thinking::santa:

i think Peggy Bedford has partly answered my?

I was joining Tesco Mobile and went througn Quidco but the damn thing never tracked. I've put through a ticket but as of yet (2 months after topping up and activating the SIM) no proper payout from Quidco. It did track, validate and payout at £0.00 though... useless! lol

I think you simply just make a call to activate the SIM, can you just top up with a £5 credit?

This pretends to be PAYG, but in reality you pay £10 a month.
    Deceitful, imho

blahblahdoh;7308334

This pretends to be PAYG, but in reality you pay £10 a month. Deceitful, … This pretends to be PAYG, but in reality you pay £10 a month. Deceitful, imho

Erm,it is payg,your not compelled to top up every month

Banned

this doesnt work. it will track as 0.00, update to 0.00 then pay as 0.00
    Even after doing everything right.
    quidco asks you for your order number if you put in a ticket.

Peggy Bedford;7307425

£4.50 back ... but it costs £10 to activate for a naff network sounds l … £4.50 back ... but it costs £10 to activate for a naff network sounds like a no brainer

:pirate: Sorry Peggy but you are WRONG!

No credit/Top-up needed to make a call because the SIM card is pre-loaded with 20p credit

It's basically a free SIM card and if you are lucky $4.50 cashback via Quidco for nothing i.e. 'NO SPEND CASHBACK!'

It does sound like a no brainer

Banned

bambi-is-dead;7308398

this doesnt work. it will track as 0.00, update to 0.00 then pay as … this doesnt work. it will track as 0.00, update to 0.00 then pay as 0.00Even after doing everything right.quidco asks you for your order number if you put in a ticket.

then give then the order number and your sorted :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions