FREE TEXT MESSAGING

Free Text messaging, without registering !
Unlimited Texts

Just enter your number, message and name and click Send. You will then be asked to select for Delivery Confirmation and/or Replies - if they are available. Replies allow the person you text to reply to your SMS. You can read replies free, online, and for every reply you receive we guarantee you another outbound message to keep you talking.

12 Comments

lol. been using this for years, didnt realise it was a deal. but well done snow

Banned

thanks for the link!

Ace Hayward;1784271

lol. been using this for years, didnt realise it was a deal. but well … lol. been using this for years, didnt realise it was a deal. but well done snow

not posted as a deal?

does the recipent get lumbered with loads of ads or junk messages though?

Original Poster

]& this one gives you 10 free a day

thnx!!

Original Poster

donnydude;1784284

does the recipent get lumbered with loads of ads or junk messages though?

I don't think so ? but would have to do a test to be sure .....

omg! scary deja vu. i swear you posted this yesterday, and there were exactly the same replies. Weird little things like this happen all the time - i wouldn't mind if i had deja vu for a big important thing - but why would i think about something this small before hand :? :?

nevertheless - good find!

well next time you get a deja vu about the lottery feel free to let me know the numbers....... thx

surfer90;1784319

omg! scary deja vu. i swear you posted this yesterday, and there were … omg! scary deja vu. i swear you posted this yesterday, and there were exactly the same replies. Weird little things like this happen all the time - i wouldn't mind if i had deja vu for a big important thing - but why would i think about something this small before hand :? :?nevertheless - good find!

Surfer
start a thread about it !
I get this from time to time and it scares the hell out of me.

Be interesting to know how many others get the same thing !! :w00t::w00t:

hey guys, does signing up open me to unsolicited spam text? sorry just dont want to be in position where i have to dispute with phone company ...

snowtiger;1784266

]FREE TEXT MESSAGINGDirect link

Can somone please explain how this works for a thick person - I don't understand the site at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions