Expired

FREE TEXT MSG'S TO SAME NETWORK

13 replies
Found 16th Mar 2010
Hi guys I am just making an attempt to know whether their are any such offers which have free sms to same network numbers...i used to have this kind off offer with lyca mobile..but they dont this any more....can any one find me such offer....thx

13 Comments

Not on O2 anymore, but didn't they have something called O2 pocket. If i remember rightly that was free.

tesco do it to 5 named numbers

Original Poster

queenlush;8117104

Not on O2 anymore, but didn't they have something called O2 pocket. If i … Not on O2 anymore, but didn't they have something called O2 pocket. If i remember rightly that was free.

yeah they used to hav...but no more

Original Poster

barky;8117112

tesco do it to 5 named numbers

it is 10 quid for month....well its gud plan though but, i was luking for some thing which has more on msg for a single top up...thx:whistling:

if you top up with 3 you get loads of 3 stuff unlimited calls 3 to 3, 600 sms, 150mb data, that is if you top up £10 a month and last for 90 days you get more if you top up more, and you still have £10 credit to use too:thumbsup:

]linky

nandeep8509;8117248

it is 10 quid for month....well its gud plan though but, i was luking for … it is 10 quid for month....well its gud plan though but, i was luking for some thing which has more on msg for a single top up...thx:whistling:

but tesco also triple all your topups

Orange

Since you used Lyca i would suggest about Lebara
5 pound top up and you get 100 messages and 100 free minutes

But i would suggest you to use 3. I ported my number from Lebara to Three

Also you could check out fishtext.com . I am sure you will find it usefull

Tom

Original Poster

badgerrules;8117283

if you top up with 3 you get loads of 3 stuff unlimited calls 3 to 3, 600 … if you top up with 3 you get loads of 3 stuff unlimited calls 3 to 3, 600 sms, 150mb data, that is if you top up £10 a month and last for 90 days you get more if you top up more, and you still have £10 credit to use too:thumbsup:]linky

fair enough...cheers mate

Original Poster

metalking;8119390

Since you used Lyca i would suggest about Lebara5 pound top up and you … Since you used Lyca i would suggest about Lebara5 pound top up and you get 100 messages and 100 free minutesBut i would suggest you to use 3. I ported my number from Lebara to ThreeAlso you could check out fishtext.com . I am sure you will find it usefullTom

thx had a luk at lebra...but it is much better in lyca its doubling ur top up and getting u loads of lyca- lyca offers...but i already hav a contract with 3 which i pay 30 quid a month so keeping it low possible as my friend she is not on 3 so maintaining 2 sims...cheers:p

Original Poster

trego37;8118159

Orange

can u list few offers...:thumbsup:

In that case the best option would be to may be port your number to same network

So you get goodies. Ask her to come to Three and you get unlimited three to three calls for mere 5 pound(And that stays for 3 Months) .
But am sure you know tht since you are a 3 customer already?

Original Poster

metalking;8121490

In that case the best option would be to may be port your number to same … In that case the best option would be to may be port your number to same networkSo you get goodies. Ask her to come to Three and you get unlimited three to three calls for mere 5 pound(And that stays for 3 Months) . But am sure you know tht since you are a 3 customer already?

thx but shez wit tmobile contract for 35 quid....and gonna finish in 5-6 months....thx :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions