Groups
    EXPIRED

Free text service's

Any sites where you can send free texts apart from o2, most I've checked through google are spamming one's or you have to complete a survey first!
    Sadly my iphone 3gs has broke so need to text!

11 Comments

[url]www.cbfsms.com[/url]

Original Poster

squadonline;6729069

cbfsms.com

I keep getting error upon sending with that site, had it about 6 times now, and I'm sick of typing the same thing lol

I think Orange lets you send 20 or so free messages a month, also you do need to own one of their PrePay SIM cards and register on their website.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6729221

I think Orange lets you send 20 or so free messages a month, also you do … I think Orange lets you send 20 or so free messages a month, also you do need to own one of their PrePay SIM cards and register on their website.

hmm il forget orange then! dunno what to use now, ive ran out on o2!! angry bf awaits me lol

*katie*;6729257

hmm il forget orange then! dunno what to use now, ive ran out on o2!! … hmm il forget orange then! dunno what to use now, ive ran out on o2!! angry bf awaits me lol

Ill text him for you?

(just no dirty stuff:whistling:)

dean3988;6729279

Ill text him for you? (just no dirty stuff:whistling:)

+10000000

Original Poster

dean3988;6729279

Ill text him for you? (just no dirty stuff:whistling:)

lmao he will wonder how I know you lol

*katie*;6729416

lmao he will wonder how I know you lol

I'll tell him we had a fling once...

Yeah... probably best if you find some other way of textin him haha

Original Poster

dean3988;6729869

I'll tell him we had a fling once...Yeah... probably best if you find … I'll tell him we had a fling once...Yeah... probably best if you find some other way of textin him haha

ha hahahah think I'l leave it, I'd get the spanish inquisition off him! :whistling:

You can send FREE texts here : ]http//ww…uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1925
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1014
      3. How to pay for uber journey?22
      4. Help please - pc issues710

See more discussions