Groups

Free texts via PC?

Hi all
    Anyone know a good w/site that is completely free to send texts to other mobiles. I haven't used a site like this for ages (it was slow in recieving texts when I remember) so a heads up would be great!

6 Comments

oooh intresting cant wait for the ansers xx

i have found this text4free.net/

Original Poster

kerri_ oooh intresting cant wait for the ansers xxi have found this http://www.text4free.net/

tonygee;5462811

Hi, I have seen a few already by searching, just wanted to see what … Hi, I have seen a few already by searching, just wanted to see what people thought was a good reliable site they use:thumbsup:

iv just sent one on that so see what happens xx

If you're on O2, they have a feature for customers to send texts via their website (for free)

If not, I recommend CBFSMS. You have to disable your popup blocker temporarily (pop up ads are how they make money). Doesn't always work as said above. Useful for the odd text here and there but would be a nightmare with all the downtime if you were using it on a daily basis.

I have used this for years.... Never a problem, used twice today ;-)

cbfsms.com/

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826355
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767243
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1723
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1722

See more discussions