FREE: The Body Shop Love my Body card. I haven't redeemed the birthday treat worth £5 off in store. Must be used before 3rd March.

Found 23rd Feb 2012
I have a The Body Shop Love Your Body card I won't be able to use before it expires unfortunately.
It offers discounts on products in store and online.
I haven't redeemed the birthday treat which is worth £5 off anything in store.
The only thing is it expires in March, I think the 3rd, so you just need to be able to get to a store before then and also to put a fake birthdate on the back of the card for Feb/March depending on when you go to the shop as it's supposed to be a gift during your birthday month.
I think it may my name on, but that shouldn't be a problem if you pay cash or just use the free £5.

All I ask for is a minimum donation of 36p (the cost of a second class stamp) which will be 100% donated to my charity justgiving page raising money for the charity Action for ME and I will provide the stamp myself.

Please note I am allowed to choose who to send them to if more than two people are interested, it's not just first come first served.
Community Updates
14 Comments
I'm gutted I won't be able to get to the store to use this myself, and can highly recommend the scent oils for the diffusers. I love the green tea and white linen ones. About £3.50 each but often on offer.
Yes, please!
20% off for the next week or so for members with a card, well instore not sure if online
DLM

Yes, please!

I just saw the expiry is actually 17th March so I might be able to use it myself, but in all honesty I'd rather give it to you and that you spoilt yourself, I've had a lot of people being kind to me these past few weeks including you and it's time to pass on some of the kindness so I'll wholeheartedly give it to you.
Let me know your details for posting it on
Let me know what you get and whatever you choose I hope that enjoy it!
sickly sweet

I just saw the expiry is actually 17th March so I might be able to use it … I just saw the expiry is actually 17th March so I might be able to use it myself, but in all honesty I'd rather give it to you and that you spoilt yourself, I've had a lot of people being kind to me these past few weeks including you and it's time to pass on some of the kindness so I'll wholeheartedly give it to you.Let me know your details for posting it on :DLet me know what you get and whatever you choose I hope that enjoy it!

Are you sure?
DLM

Are you sure?

Completely.
PM me your details.
sickly sweet

Completely.PM me your details.

Thanks
I have just received it.

Thanks SS
DLM

I have just received it.Thanks SS

Enjoy it.
Let me know what you get and if it's any good
ya you can redeem it the whole of your birthday month.

I remember coz when I first signed up to get this card, it was during my birthday month and the staff didn't bother telling me about it. I only read it when I got home.
Slash

ya you can redeem it the whole of your birthday month.I remember coz when … ya you can redeem it the whole of your birthday month.I remember coz when I first signed up to get this card, it was during my birthday month and the staff didn't bother telling me about it. I only read it when I got home.

Next time just put any month in the birthday section and when you go in store just say it's your birthday month, they won't ask for a driving licence or anything. They then mark the card to show the birthday £5 has been redeemed.
sickly sweet

Next time just put any month in the birthday section and when you go in … Next time just put any month in the birthday section and when you go in store just say it's your birthday month, they won't ask for a driving licence or anything. They then mark the card to show the birthday £5 has been redeemed.

They asked what my birthday month was and then put that on the card. It was that same month but they just didn't bother telling me about the birthday gift and I only found out on my own afterwards lol
Slash

They asked what my birthday month was and then put that on the card. It … They asked what my birthday month was and then put that on the card. It was that same month but they just didn't bother telling me about the birthday gift and I only found out on my own afterwards lol

That's pants. Have you tried complaining? Also, try getting a cotton bud, dip it in some nail varnish remover and remove the month they put on there and change it to one you will be able to use.
You paid for the card, you are entitled to the £5 gift.
sickly sweet

That's pants. Have you tried complaining? Also, try getting a cotton bud, … That's pants. Have you tried complaining? Also, try getting a cotton bud, dip it in some nail varnish remover and remove the month they put on there and change it to one you will be able to use.You paid for the card, you are entitled to the £5 gift.

Naw, its not like they refused to give me the bday gift, they just 'forgot' to mention it to me. I'm not too bothered, its just something I would have expected them to tell me when I got the card from them that month. I've learn to expect average customer service nowadays, as long as the CS staff smiles at me and is polite, I'm fine with it. I shop online mainly coz I can find all the information myself and that is usually more than a regular CS staff would know.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions