Free tickets to EPL games through the Barclays ticket competition

Has anyone won free tickets to any premier leagfue game through the Barclays ticket competition at their website. They used to print out the codes through ATM slips but now, all one needs to do is rotate the balls in the webpage, it gives you the code to enter...
However I've tried atleast a dozen times and i never have got lucky... and I checked with other ppl and no one seems to have had any luck. Have a feeling this competition has expired and they have still retained the site to drive traffic.

Would appreciate if other could share their experiences.

Link is: barclays.co.uk/foo…tml

5 Comments

Banned

feedback?

Original Poster

Oops... Did I post in the wrong thread ? am new here and I assumed I could get people's feedback on this competition.....should it be in misc ? Pls advise.

Hey,

This competition is definitely still open - tickets in April and May will be for next season.

Thanks.

I won a pair of tickets to Spurs v Liverpool for 15 Aug, happy days..

Regards

Yakka

I won a pair of tickets to Aston villa v ?,which I gave to my brother. He is a ardent fan of AV.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012482
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764718
    3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!912
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?35234

See more discussions