Groups
    EXPIRED

Free tickets to the World Premiere of The Crown, in Odeon Leicester Square tomorrow 1st Nov 16 Get to Walk the Red Carpet if you want the limelight!!!

I got this email curtsey of LostInTv today

If you love the limelight you will get the chance to walk the Red Capet!!

**An offer from our friends over at AD Events.**

Dear Dalip-Singh,

I am Event Manager for the World Premiere of The Crown, a new 10-part series for Netflix covering the first decade of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II. This highly anticipated series stars Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth and Matt Smith as Prince Phillip.

I have a number of tickets available for a screening of the first two episodes. Excitingly this will be held at The Odeon, Leicester Square tomorrow eve, Tuesday 1st November. In addition everyone will get the chance to walk the red carpet. Please note - these tickets hold no monetary value.

We will arrange a meeting point in Leicester Square to collect the tickets. Ticket collection will be strictly between 5.45pm and 6.45pm. The event will end at 9.15pm.

We will require:

Your name and guests name

A guarantee of your attendance - very important

An email address

You to follow our dress code. Smart - no jeans or trainers will be permitted

This will be done on a first come, first served basis and if you are successful you will receive an email which you will need to bring with you to receive your tickets.

Jo Cole

Please email me at [email protected]adevents.co.uk

Don't forget out shout out I got this courtesy of HUKD when on camera of course!!!

3 Comments

Original Poster

Good Luck Justjunie if you are braving to go for it!!

Edited by: "dalipsinghno1" 1st Nov 2016

hi, there is no link to the crown ticket info on the site, thanks
    Edited by: "spitfire53" 1st Nov 2016

Original Poster

spitfire53

hi, there is no link to the crown ticket info on the site, thanks

sorry if this was misunderstood. The link was only as who sent me an email. There was no info onsite just follow the instructions on the post...

anyway its too late when I logged on it was tonight...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions