Found 11th Jun 2010
Ok, been a while since I've given away a freebie, so I thought it was about time to offer you chaps and girlies, the chance to receive a game for free (I'll pay postage too).

So the way this works is that I'm going to post the word "Times" as the first post, then you either have to rearrange the letters to form a new word, or change one of the letters to form a new word. You cannot do both at the same time*. The aim is to change the word "Times" into the word "Shift", the winner is the person to have be legitimately able to post the word "Shift" using the above rules.

You cannot post 2 times in a row, but you can post multiple times in this thread. If someone posts a word before you which causes your word to not work you need to edit your post to delete the word.

Good luck and have fun!!

*So for example you could change "Times" to "Smite" or "Timed" but you couldn't do "Demit" as that would involve replacing a letter and changing the order of the letters.

52 Comments

Please

Original Poster

Times

adp;8817776

Please

Read the Rules

smite

miles

Original Poster

adp;8817783

miles

Doesn't work.

Current word is SMITE

Couldnt you come up with an easier game for this lot... like eye spy! :thumbsup:

mites

Quite an easy one to change this, get a H in there but I fear infraction :-P

Limes

Original Poster

sancho1983;8817819

mites

Current word is MITES

mates

hates

[COLOR=Sienna]You can rearrange ---- or ---- replace a letter (but keep the same order)

Just to re clarify
[/COLOR]

Heats.

Hears

Original Poster

sancho1983;8817872

Hears

Nice, if someone can capitalise on this, well thought out.

Share.

Shape

Shame

Shake.

shame

Original Poster

I'll leave you guys to it, I'm off to bake some cakes with my wife. So I'll check back in a bit to see if you've made it.

Continue to ensure that the rules are followed (to the letter)

Josh

(P.S hornblowerracing, love your avatar!)

Pretty hard to get in i, f or t

Not entirely sure how we'll do it, think we need to re-arrange to then get them in

Original Poster

sancho1983;8817954

Pretty hard to get in i, f or tNot entirely sure how we'll do it, think … Pretty hard to get in i, f or tNot entirely sure how we'll do it, think we need to re-arrange to then get them in

I've thought of a solution to finish from where you are now, but I'll leave you all to figure it out.

Josh

r3tract;8817968

I've thought of a solution to finish from where you are now, but I'll … I've thought of a solution to finish from where you are now, but I'll leave you all to figure it out.:)Josh

PM me the answer (shhh, dont tell anyone) ;-)

Shake. lol

Use a letter "T" perhaps? :thumbsup:

r3tract;8817947

I'll leave you guys to it, I'm off to bake some cakes with my wife. So … I'll leave you guys to it, I'm off to bake some cakes with my wife. So I'll check back in a bit to see if you've made it.Continue to ensure that the rules are followed (to the letter) :)Josh(P.S hornblowerracing, love your avatar!)

Cheers, 80's cartoons rule!

stake

but then we've lost the h!

Original Poster

(I'll give you a clue, get to: SHARE)

The current word is:
STAKE

shafe

Definition: Area between a womans vagina and anus! (not that you needed to know that) :thumbsup:

lol Shaft..

Banned

shire

shirt

Original Poster

jonny619447;8818023

shafe

Sorry I caused confusion then.

(P.S shafe is not a legitimate word, check the def. :p)

shift

Banned

shift

argghh so close

shift

So we need to start again from share?

share, shire, shirt, shift - Surely i win!!

The area of skin between a woman's anus and vagina.
"When she sat on her bike she bruised her shafe"

:-( i cant post again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions