Free to all Netflix subscribers - Extraction... might be on the iPlayer too...

Posted 3rd May
This is a joke deal to highlight the nonsense that's being posted lately...
Community Updates
Netflix Store DealsMisc

Groups

Top comments
Hot, but not as hot as the 100 individual pairs of trainers yet to be posted in the 25 per cent off adidas sale
Edited by: "sj1008" 3rd May
18 Comments
Hot
It's actually a decent film..
Cold
How this is a deal it's on Netflix if you have it? Film is bit OTT
Edited by: "umar" 3rd May
Have some heat! Didn't realise that my subscription actually included content. Thanks!

Also watched it earlier... Definitely not a deal, it was absolutely terrible. Netflix should be paying me to watch dross like that.
Edited by: "Ross_Field" 3rd May
Hot, but not as hot as the 100 individual pairs of trainers yet to be posted in the 25 per cent off adidas sale
Edited by: "sj1008" 3rd May
dont worry, this deal will get deleted by the mods, understand the reason
Mods moved this to misc but kept all the other 'deals' for random shows in deals.
jamie1503/05/2020 18:09

Mods moved this to misc but kept all the other 'deals' for random shows in …Mods moved this to misc but kept all the other 'deals' for random shows in deals.

Well that sucks... clearly they have no sense of humour
40627130-r849C.jpgAnd yet this is still up...
I enjoyed this film the fight scenes are good even though they are a bit OTT but bear in mind the film was made for the Indian audience but that's how they like their films.
umar03/05/2020 18:07

How this is a deal it's on Netflix if you have it? Film is bit OTT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how did ready player one on amazon prime get over 2000+ heat yesterday
jamie1503/05/2020 18:09

Mods moved this to misc but kept all the other 'deals' for random shows in …Mods moved this to misc but kept all the other 'deals' for random shows in deals.

Yep mods are having a laugh with these so called “deals” atm. Wonder how long before they post the discussion saying they’re not allowed
-Will-03/05/2020 18:46

Yep mods are having a laugh with these so called “deals” atm. Wonder how lo …Yep mods are having a laugh with these so called “deals” atm. Wonder how long before they post the discussion saying they’re not allowed

Hopefully very very soon.
I'm sick of getting notifications telling me about them.
-Will-03/05/2020 18:46

Yep mods are having a laugh with these so called “deals” atm. Wonder how lo …Yep mods are having a laugh with these so called “deals” atm. Wonder how long before they post the discussion saying they’re not allowed

Then they put threads into moderation and delete the comments moaning. Mods are very inconsistent.
Edited by: "jamie15" 3rd May
marc198203/05/2020 18:34

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how did ready player one on amazon prime get over 2000+ h … ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how did ready player one on amazon prime get over 2000+ heat yesterday

Don't know that was another film bit OTT
But hotdeals is a strange site sometimes
Ace film loved it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions