Groups

FREE TO COLLECTOR - RETRO COMPUTER MAGAZINES

I have a huge assortment of retro computer magazines that I need to get rid of before I move into my first house.

They date from around 1990 - 2000 and includes titles like: Mega Machines, Sega Force, Super Power, Gamesmaster, Electronic Gaming Monthly, CV&G and many more that I can't remember - must be at least 50 mags there.

Free to collector - I am based in and around the Bristol area

20 Comments

Any issues of Amiga Action or Public Domain magazine in your collection? (Seems you've got mostly console based stuff but I'll be hopeful and ask anyway!)

Original Poster

No, I'm afraid not mate - I have mainly got Super Nintendo, Mega Drive, PlayStation, Mega CD, Nintendo, Master System, those sorts of magazines.

Although the early editions of C&VG and Gamesmaster have Amiga reviews/news etc in them

Original Poster

Bump 1 - need to get rid of these otherwise they are going in the bin!!

cooper2085 wanted some last week

]http//ww…es/

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's a 'Freebie', thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ANDYWOODY01;4682587

cooper2085 wanted some last … cooper2085 wanted some last week]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/354567/wtd-retro-gamer-magazines/

Thanks for the heads up mate! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sigma;4683097

Moved to MISC as it's a 'Freebie', thanks :thumbsup:

Sorry, didn't realise that it should have been in there. Thanks for moving :thumbsup:

Hi mate thanks for the heads up ^^ Could you PM me your post code so i can see if its worth the trip!

good luck with ur move

Would you post if I paid the P&P? Have you any Super Play in there?

Original Poster

cooper2085;4685634

Hi mate thanks for the heads up ^^ Could you PM me your post code so i … Hi mate thanks for the heads up ^^ Could you PM me your post code so i can see if its worth the trip!

PM sent now buddy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

magicbeans;4686079

good luck with ur move

Many thanks!!! I'm plunging onto the property ladder for the first time so things are a bit scary at the moment - will hopefully be moved in by April all things going well.

Original Poster

hodsey77;4686355

Would you post if I paid the P&P? Have you any Super Play in there?

Yeah I don's see why not, just want to get rid of them to be honest! I've got a feeling that there are some Super Play in there (definitely some Super Nintendo mags). I'll have a check when I get home from work later on :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yep got some Super Play in there and Super Pro/Force I think too, got quite a few different mags to cater for the different consoles

TheMafia;4708696

Yep got some Super Play in there and Super Pro/Force I think too, got … Yep got some Super Play in there and Super Pro/Force I think too, got quite a few different mags to cater for the different consoles

Lol! I used to have every issue of Super Play Used that to trade my old SNES games, in the classified section of it, too! I once won a compo from there aswell - ahhh... the memories

Let me know how much postage would be and I'll see if I can afford it

Thanks,

Original Poster

Probably £1 per mag although would be slightly less should you want a fair few. I've got about 50-75 mags in total.

Any issues of ZERO?

Original Poster

grex9101;4709943

Any issues of ZERO?

I don't think so pal, what format(s) did that mag cover?

TheMafia;4709877

Probably £1 per mag although would be slightly less should you want a … Probably £1 per mag although would be slightly less should you want a fair few. I've got about 50-75 mags in total.

No, I mean, how much for the lot via post - I'm sure a courier would be about £10-£15 or so?

Original Poster

hodsey77;4712699

No, I mean, how much for the lot via post - I'm sure a courier would be … No, I mean, how much for the lot via post - I'm sure a courier would be about £10-£15 or so?

It's a fair size so I'm not sure how much it would weigh - call it £20 and you can have the lot, would be glad to give them to someone who would make use of them! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions