FREE to design interactive teaching software with H5P

Posted 14th Jan
What is the H5P project and what does it stand for?
The goal of the H5P project is to allow everyone to create, share and reuse interactive content. We’ve built a plugin for existing publishing systems like Drupal, WordPress and Moodle that allows people to create simple yet powerful interactive content all without writing a line of code. Our most popular content types are Interactive Video and Course Presentation. Check out the rest of our examples at H5P.org.

H5P stands for HTML 5 Package. Each H5P content type is simply a collection of HTML, CSS and Javascript files zipped together. This means interactive content can be shared between a huge range of websites and platforms. H5P’s can also be embedded onto any website simply by pasting an embed code.

h5p.org/con…ons
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
It seems it is only free in the US and Norway. Can anyone confirm? This looks like an awesome resource.
salahwrexham15/01/2020 06:59

It seems it is only free in the US and Norway. Can anyone confirm? This …It seems it is only free in the US and Norway. Can anyone confirm? This looks like an awesome resource.

I looked at this the content and capabilities looks awesome particularly for education. It’s asking me for 275 dollars and it’s for USA use only. I could be wrong with access only for USA.
indie515/01/2020 07:22

I looked at this the content and capabilities looks awesome particularly …I looked at this the content and capabilities looks awesome particularly for education. It’s asking me for 275 dollars and it’s for USA use only. I could be wrong with access only for USA.

So it's not a freebie in the UK ... 😔
try using VPN
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions