Groups
    EXPIRED

Free to good home

One wife-reasonable cook,only requires occasional servicing,hates people surfing the internet while she is talking.

One 16 year old boy-recently become a recluse and is so lazy he even texts his brother in the room next door-never speaks unless the subject is warhammer or ps3.

One 14 year old boy-brilliant at DIY-has recently converted bedroom into a pigsty.

One 12 year old girl-has recently inherited mothers trait of taking 7 hours to buy a pair of shoes-only communicates via text,bebo and facebook.

One 2 year old girl-inquisitive-asks "why?" at least one thousand times per day-has a serious "timmy time" addiction.

One dalmation-clinically insane-shares its breakfast with a squirrel every morning completely unaware that squirrels are the enemy-never sleeps.

I will keep the labrador.

No returns accepted under any circumstances.

15 Comments

was almost going for that until you said no returns!

Postage?

Original Poster

cribert;6231433

was almost going for that until you said no returns!Postage?

Second class in large jiffy bags.

I'll take the reasonable cook pls

Original Poster

Marina;6231439

I'll take the reasonable cook pls

job lot-all or nothing

Fancy a swap .... plus cash ? :giggle: I'll keep the retriever

barky;6231448

job lot-all or nothing

What???? The four children come too?? Nothing it is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;6231459

Fancy a swap .... plus cash ? :giggle: I'll keep the retriever

erm...no thanks

barky;6231516

erm...no thanks

I'll leave the beer in the garage ... you'll have to be quick though .. my 17yr old will have it otherwise :whistling:

Original Poster

snowflake;6231562

Can you split? If so, I'll take the 2 year old, fed up of my flipping … Can you split? If so, I'll take the 2 year old, fed up of my flipping boys, may well put them up on freecycle, got exactly the same 16 and 14 year olds i think!

must take the dalmation also

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;6231545

I'll leave the beer in the garage ... you'll have to be quick though .. … I'll leave the beer in the garage ... you'll have to be quick though .. my 17yr old will have it otherwise :whistling:

Im only really interested in the retriever m8

does the 2 year old know all episodes of timmy time off by heart - my friends 4 year old was not too impressed when i told him exactly what was going to happen next! if i can have meaningful converstions (at a 2 year old level) about timmy time at any time i choose then i'll take the 2 yr old. However if they like iggle piggle then i'll pass!

Original Poster

babybutton;6231689

does the 2 year old know all episodes of timmy time off by heart - my … does the 2 year old know all episodes of timmy time off by heart - my friends 4 year old was not too impressed when i told him exactly what was going to happen next! if i can have meaningful converstions (at a 2 year old level) about timmy time at any time i choose then i'll take the 2 yr old. However if they like iggle piggle then i'll pass!

hates iggle piggle-timmy and mittens are her entire world at the moment

Very good...same house as I live in lol

I'll trade you all that for a PS3 with Warhammer (sealed) ?

splatsplatsplat;6232097

I'll trade you all that for a PS3 with Warhammer (sealed) ?

Wow - the seach does work!!
    I was wondering why on earth this thread turned up when I searched for 'Warhammer':w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions