Free to Play Games for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PSVR and Xbox One

EDITOR 39
Posted 27th Jan
Carrying on from a post I made early last year, I thought it be a good idea to drag the free games available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PSVR and Xbox One out of the deals section and keep it on going in Misc.

For the achievement / trophy hunters amongst us, I've added links to the PS4 and Xbox One games that link out to PS Trophies or Xbox Achievements for a more detailed look Beside each title is also a link to the relevant games Metacritic page for you to check our some reviews.

I'd love this to be a community driven project, and as I'm in the middle of a current update, if you see something I'm missing - please do yell at me and let me know.

3396162.jpg

3396162.jpg

3396162.jpg

3396162.jpg

3396162.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Got
Got
Got
Need
Got
Need

Nice!
39 Comments
BUZZZZZZZZZ
Thanks for the effort mate. Will have a look.
Got
Got
Got
Need
Got
Need

Nice!
Fallout Shelter is also on PS4, I got the plat for it. Grindy but fun.
Heeeeees back!
Edited by: "painstick" 27th Jan
Weren’t the servers closed for orcs must die unchained PS4?
Good to see you back
Happy Dungeons on Xbox closed down last summer and I was so close to the 100% completion. The 13 stairs of death achievement which required defeating 8192 zombies was ridiculous but satisfying when I finally unlocked it. Also The Unbearable Lightness of the Dungeon achievement which required you playing for 100 hours was satisfying to finally unlock. Unfortunately I couldn't get the 100% completion as completing 42 missions on insane difficulty and reaching level 50 would have pushed me over the edge!!

Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics on Xbox just closed down on new year which was really sad as such a good game and must have got somewhere around 60% to 80% completion. The Bank Hiest achievement which you needed to acquire a gold card in your hand that is owned by your opponent was satisfying to finally unlock.

Invokers Tournament and Orcs Must Die! Unchained on PS4 both closed down sometime last year. I remember because I only got a few trophies from both of them
Eternal is on Switch as well as XBox.
Destiny 2 is free to play as well now.

*Edit* Just noticed you're still updating the list.
Edited by: "GonzoFK" 27th Jan
Buzz where you been bruv?
marrowcat27/01/2020 13:35

Fallout Shelter is also on PS4, I got the plat for it. Grindy but fun.

eayragt27/01/2020 19:13

Eternal is on Switch as well as XBox.

GonzoFK27/01/2020 19:41

Destiny 2 is free to play as well now.*Edit* Just noticed you're still …Destiny 2 is free to play as well now.*Edit* Just noticed you're still updating the list.

pirate127/01/2020 23:24

Dauntless for Switch …Dauntless for Switch hotukdeals.com/deals/dauntless-nintendo-switch-free-at-nintendo-eshop-now-live-3360431Welcome back btw

BubaMan27/01/2020 23:39

Cheers Buzz - here's a few extras for the PSVR section:3M SPAIN FOUNDATION …Cheers Buzz - here's a few extras for the PSVR section:3M SPAIN FOUNDATION - STEM+VRAnimal Force DemoCrow: The LegendDARK ECLIPSEGOT7 Love Loop VRKINGDOM HEARTS: VR ExperienceKitchenLegends of Catalonia: The Land of BarcelonaMoss DemoEverybody’s Golf VR DemoNextVRPlayStation®VR Demo Collection 3Prison Boss VR DemoSPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCESquishies DemoThe Ministry of Time VR: Save the timeThe Persistence DemoTom Grennan VRWe Happy Few: Uncle Jack Live VR

Thank you, I've updated the list to include these titles. It's appreciated
Gwent isn't getting any more updates on console, and is going completely PC and mobile, so I wouldn't bother with those. Other than that a great list.
Edited by: "Robert_Anderson" 28th Jan
Robert_Anderson28/01/2020 13:37

Gwent isn't getting any more updates on console, and is going completely …Gwent isn't getting any more updates on console, and is going completely PC and mobile, so I wouldn't bother with those. Other than that a great list.

In a related/unrelated vein, I'm still holding on to the feint hope that Hearthstone gets released for the Switch. They claim it's not happened yet due to staffing constraints, but my suspicion is that they can't work out a suitable remuneration package with Nintendo for IAPs.
World of Tanks is a great ftp game. Although some people are really toxic in it, especially when you kill them with an arty.
Thank you for sharing This is an amazing share!
Technically Tetris 99 is free to play too. It requires Switch Online membership but all the free to play Xbox games that are online require Gold too.
Dan_8227/01/2020 13:29

GotGotGotNeedGotNeedNice!

Made me laugh out loud! Used to say that all the time as a kid swapping WWF Panini Wrestling Stickers with my mates :-)
phillyjoe28/01/2020 14:23

Made me laugh out loud! Used to say that all the time as a kid swapping …Made me laugh out loud! Used to say that all the time as a kid swapping WWF Panini Wrestling Stickers with my mates :-)

Same with football stickers for me
Excellent work Buzz thanks for the updated list.
Didn't know Destiny 2 was free, cheers
What about pc
Absolutely excellent thread, Buzz. Nice one!
Thank You very much for the time & consideration taken to bring these "free to play" games to our attention, great post!
DCUO is one of the best games you can play with friends. I'd recommend it.
deankdhdd28/01/2020 16:55

What about pc

Free pc games? I think the list may be rather long my friend.
The everybody golf vr isn't really playable, you can practice how you swing...... Not even play one hole
Make it for PC next
Excellent Thanks for sharing
Could add Xbox360 games, there was a thread last week but I can't find it now
BuzzDuraband28/01/2020 13:00

Thank you, I've updated the list to include these titles. It's appreciated …Thank you, I've updated the list to include these titles. It's appreciated

DC Universe Online is also F2P on the Switch
I couldn't get GetAmped Mobile to work on Switch
Thanks for posting!
Warface for Nintendo Switch will be available for free tomorrow
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants