Free toilets at London St Pancras station

Top comments
Talk about a crappy deal
Free! But I wanted to spend a penny! 😣
So ends another day, these two toilet threads conclude the day which started in the morning with a thread for a bloke wishing to tart up his BMW with go-faster strips and wheels because some geezer down the road has a similar car. Nearly all of the comments got deleted by the mods at the OP's request and soon after he pulled the plug and this thread went down the pan.
13 Comments
Talk about a crappy deal
Free! But I wanted to spend a penny! 😣
splender4 m ago

So ends another day, these two toilet threads conclude the day which …So ends another day, these two toilet threads conclude the day which started in the morning with a thread for a bloke wishing to tart up his BMW with go-faster strips and wheels because some geezer down the road has a similar car. Nearly all of the comments got deleted by the mods at the OP's request and soon after he pulled the plug and this thread went down the pan.

Yep I agree baby

So ends another day, these two toilet threads conclude the day which started in the morning with a thread for a bloke wishing to tart up his BMW with go-faster strips and wheels because some geezer down the road has a similar car. Nearly all of the comments got deleted by the mods at the OP's request and soon after he pulled the plug and this thread went down the pan.
splender2 m ago

So ends another day, these two toilet threads conclude the day which …So ends another day, these two toilet threads conclude the day which started in the morning with a thread for a bloke wishing to tart up his BMW with go-faster strips and wheels because some geezer down the road has a similar car. Nearly all of the comments got deleted by the mods at the OP's request and soon after he pulled the plug and this thread went down the pan.

Teribble song but ?
Slow day on HUKD I guess
Dolphinzz1 h, 49 m ago

Slow day on HUKD I guess

Is it just me thinking it or has it gone slow since the new website launched?
do you have a bladder problem OP???? what's with all this obsession with public toilets?
mutley122 h, 2 m ago

do you have a bladder problem OP???? what's with all this obsession with …do you have a bladder problem OP???? what's with all this obsession with public toilets?

It's all the coffee OP drinks
free pianos too!!
--------------
A lyrical improvisation captures the music and the stories of those who stop to play the street pianos at St Pancras Station in London, exploring the communities the music creates in this transient urban setting...

bbc.co.uk/pro…jzc

------------------
flush toilet location app - there may be other brands on the market :

dailymail.co.uk/sci…tml

there are probably free toilets in the british library just up the road from st pancras - more free toilets at university college hospital a bit further up the road - truly the st pancras area is toilet heaven.
Edited by: "seb" 14th Oct 2017
seb3 h, 40 m ago

...truly the st pancras area is toilet heaven.

In the early hours of a morning, If you walk from St Pancras International, past Kings Cross station (on your left) & head towards Islington on Pentonville Road, when you cross the York Way junction at McDonald's (avoiding a few semi-resident homeless people with their shopping trolleys of belongings), there is usually a couple of reminders underfoot that not everybody can reach a (free) toilet in time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants