Expired

Free train ticket... Birmingham New St - Glasgow Central...Leaves Thurs 7th May

13 replies
Found 20th Apr 2009
Offered for FREE!

Booked through megatrain where you just get a reservation number, not an actual ticket so that will be sent to whoever wants it

Journey information:

Thu 07 May 2009
Birmingham to Glasgow Central
17:20 Depart Birmingham
Arrive Glasgow Central 21:17

13 Comments

hello sadie. i live in birmingham so would be able to use the one up to glasgow but i dont suppose you know how much it would be for a single back?

Original Poster

Best check what dates you need hun. £9 is the most I've ever paid for a single from megatrain megabus.com/uk/

Edit: Just checked.. Tues 12th May is a fiver x

sensation;4977886

hello sadie. i live in birmingham so would be able to use the one up to … hello sadie. i live in birmingham so would be able to use the one up to glasgow but i dont suppose you know how much it would be for a single back?

come on sensation - she's offerering a ticket for free and you expect her to do your research for you too! :whistling:

thetrainline.com/def…745

EDIT: But she did - what a lady!

Liddle ol' me;4977955

come on sensation - she's offerering a ticket for free and you expect her … come on sensation - she's offerering a ticket for free and you expect her to do your research for you too! :whistling:http://www.thetrainline.com/default.asp?href=&T2ID=4502_2009420131745EDIT: But she did - what a lady!

yes indeed what a lady. :roll:

Sorry sadie for making you do that but thanks. i would have it but just checked and work wont let me have the time off so sorry but i cant have it... Thanks very much any way though

Original Poster

Ahhh no worries x

Original Poster

Bumpity bump!

Original Poster

And agaaaain...

Original Poster

Bumping again... B'ham - Glasgow ticket still available..

are you willing to meet the buyer @ glasgow :whistling:

Original Poster

faevilangel;5073613

are you willing to meet the buyer @ glasgow :whistling:

Depends on who it is

sadiebabes;5073654

Depends on who it is

if i had any reason to go oop north .... i would use this ..... but im already busy that week :x

im just bumping this up for you

Original Poster

Screw you! Seeing me isn't reason enough?!

Original Poster

bumpy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44
    4. New bladerunner1858

See more discussions