EXPIRED

Free trial game rentals??

Anyone know of any free months trials going with games rental companies or games/dvd. I've done screenselect/love film before but they're just dvds, as are blockbuster I believe.

Thanks

Just had a look myself again and found tesco 14 day free trial and gametart 21 day free trial. Problem with the latter is that you have to cancel by phoning up a number but it's a longer time-period of free trial which is good. Anyone have any experience with either of these?

12 Comments

I've just got 3 month free trial from Lovefilm which includes 360 & Wii games !!

Used Gametart before,never had any problems with them.Joined for a bit,then cancelled.Left it for while and did the same again.Would recommend them.

Original Poster

ChrisUK

I've just got 3 month free trial from Lovefilm which includes 360 & Wii … I've just got 3 month free trial from Lovefilm which includes 360 & Wii games !!

Never knew that would include games. Thanks a lot :thumbsup: Rep'd

And thanks to you too pete, left you some rep as well.

Done the lovefilm one, was so easy to reactivate :w00t:

How do you get the 3 months free trial for lovefilms? I can only reach 2 weeks?

Original Poster

Which is the one that lets me rent games?

Combination 2 or
Unlimited 2?

Nevermind - found out it's combination 2

ChrisUK

I've just got 3 month free trial from Lovefilm which includes 360 & Wii … I've just got 3 month free trial from Lovefilm which includes 360 & Wii games !!

can you explain to me which option you chose in the lovefilm trial rental for the free wii games as i chose the option 2 £14.99 subscrition and although the games are there to add it says when i click them that im not subscribed to have games , so are they included in the trial or not till you have paid? i really couldnt work it out.:?

I have the same problem.

As iamwhoiam noted, you need to be on the Combination package rather than normal Unlimited. If you change the package after you start a trial, you jump straight into paid-for service so you'll have to wait until you've finished before getting a new trial with the Combination instead.

I had the choice when I 1st signed up - so I chose the combo.

I ha the 3 month code in the voucher section - worked 1st time

You appear to be ineligible for a free trial
This is usually because somebody from your household has already had a trial from a service powered by LOVEFiLM International.
Ugh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cheap glasses websites23
    2. Take notes with Apple Pencil and sync to a Samsung/Android device?11
    3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?57
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?3058

See more discussions