Groups

Free Tshirt at JJB. Anyone having any luck getting one?

The Sun were doing a 10 token collect and you can take these to any JJB store in exchange for an adidas tshirt. The branch in Torquay said they didnt have any. (suprise suprise) I managed to save enough for 3 t-shirts. Has anyone else had any luck getting one. If I cant get mine i will gladly post the vouchers to someone who can!

I think I have a week to collect but will give up if i dont get one by monday!

6 Comments

I will check my local now for you and see.. hold on!!!

Edit

Just called and they are having a delivery of them tomorrow. If you want me to get them and post them then send me the vouchers and I will see what i can do!

Original Poster

wonkey;8705027

I will check my local now for you and see.. hold on!!!EditJust called and … I will check my local now for you and see.. hold on!!!EditJust called and they are having a delivery of them tomorrow. If you want me to get them and post them then send me the vouchers and I will see what i can do!

Thanks. Thats what the Torquay store said. Will get down there 1st thing. If i get stuck i will send you the tockens. That would be great.

Got mine about 20 minutes ago in Coventry

Original Poster

pipsqueak;8705631

Got mine about 20 minutes ago in Coventry

Whats the quality like?

decent quality for a freebie

non in chorley
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions