EXPIRED

Free TV Stand

Small glass and silver tv stand much like the one in the photo but smaller. I had a 32" tv on it which did hang over the edge a bit but thats not a problem!
Post in the thread if your interested, must be collected from coventry by thursday at the latest!

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://cdn5.mydeco.com/product_images/full/6a3004d09af344e60cf4ef1cc39de74efe5bd493.jpg

where is coventry?

Original Poster

ilovepink

where is coventry?

lol, what?!

It's near the M6

Original Poster

Anyone or is it the bin? lol

put it on gumtree,someone will have it seems a shame to go in bin.

Original Poster

yorkielisa

put it on gumtree,someone will have it seems a shame to go in bin.

I cant be bothered with the hassle! lol

What about freecycle?

Original Poster

Shellywelly

What about freecycle?

as said in other thread, already on there

dh058977

as said in other thread, already on there

Didn't see the other thread sorry was just a suggestion as I got rid of loads of stuff via freecycle when I moved. Have you tried Rugby Freecycle as thats a very busy freecycle.

Original Poster

Ive listed loads on the coventry one before yet my posts still get moderated before going up! how annoying!
Edited by: "dh058977" 16th Jan 2011

dh058977

Ive listed loads on the coventry one before yet my posts still get … Ive listed loads on the coventry one before yet my posts still get moderated before going up! how annoying!

The Lichfield one does that too. But the Rugby one is very good ( I used to live there)

Banned

Give it to your local homeless charity to sell.

Original Poster

No DLM I wont. Im not being rude but if i list it here and freecycle then someone will come and collect it but the local charity want to organise an inspection, then a collection time that suits them and not me and finally they have a waiting list of over a week just for inspecting the damn thing!
Im all for giving to charity but its not worth the bother.

Banned

dh058977

No DLM I wont. Im not being rude but if i list it here and freecycle then … No DLM I wont. Im not being rude but if i list it here and freecycle then someone will come and collect it but the local charity want to organise an inspection, then a collection time that suits them and not me and finally they have a waiting list of over a week just for inspecting the damn thing!Im all for giving to charity but its not worth the bother.

I had a TV stand to give away last year.

I rang the charity and they collected it in the afternoon with no inspection.

Original Poster

Well you dont live here do you! Do you not think ive contacted them already?

Banned

dh058977

Well you dont live here do you! Do you not think ive contacted them … Well you dont live here do you! Do you not think ive contacted them already?

These might help:-

emmaus.org.uk/cov…ire

Original Poster

DLM

These might help:-http://www.emmaus.org.uk/coventry-warwickshire

Thats the one im talking about DLM, they have a 3-4 week waiting list atm.

Banned

dh058977

Thats the one im talking about DLM, they have a 3-4 week waiting list atm.

My bf's grandma works for Age UK they always have furniture in the shop she works in.

Give them a ring and see if they can collect it or just dump it near a supermarket re-cycling bin and I am sure it will be gone very soon.

Banned

Cant you just leave it on your drive and hope the local moncackers pick it up? I stuck my old dishwasher out a few months ago and it disappeared within 10 minutes!

Ive got an old washing machine to dump out there today too (if I can be bothered to plumb the new one in! - Its been sitting in my computer room since the end of November LOL

Original Poster

guv

Cant you just leave it on your drive and hope the local moncackers pick … Cant you just leave it on your drive and hope the local moncackers pick it up? I stuck my old dishwasher out a few months ago and it disappeared within 10 minutes!Ive got an old washing machine to dump out there today too (if I can be bothered to plumb the new one in! - Its been sitting in my computer room since the end of November LOL

I live in an apartment complex type place and I dont have a drive, its a car park with a gate at the front. If noone takes it then il just leave it in the bin building, im sure it'l go.

Banned

dh058977

I live in an apartment complex type place and I dont have a drive, its a … I live in an apartment complex type place and I dont have a drive, its a car park with a gate at the front. If noone takes it then il just leave it in the bin building, im sure it'l go.

I would have done that in the 1st place and saved yourself a lot of trouble.
Edited by: "DLM" 16th Jan 2011

Original Poster

DLM

I would have done that in the 1st place and saved yourself a lot of … I would have done that in the 1st place and saved yourself a lot of trouble.

Two things, CCTV and the fact that your not allowed.

Banned

dh058977

Two things, CCTV and the fact that your not allowed.

Your moving out so does it really matter?

Original Poster

DLM

Your moving out so does it really matter?

Yes it does, you may be fine with dumping it in there but I dont want to.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. How much would you pay for this chair?45
  2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846110
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764077
  4. First 2 lucky people.67

See more discussions