Found 28th Oct 2008
Hi
Was on a couple of weeks ago, and there was a link for a website that gave you free british tv i.e. bb1 bb2 channel 4 etc??

Does anyone have this link???

Gordon

12 Comments

[url]www.justin.tv[/url]

Original Poster

No Thats not it but repped any mate

argh wish u hadnt...was it bbc i player?

Original Poster

Nah, it had a really simple interface with basically all the freeview channels, im dieing to watch dead set on tv and every single tv in the house is being used :-I

tvcatchup.com/ you have to register but its free :thumbsup:

mrs ronaldo;3313790

http://www.tvcatchup.com/ you have to register but its free :thumbsup:

ah cud b that or maybe this

channelchooser.com/

i registered and i was told i ll get a code as soon as possible and am still waiting.

GordonG;3313777

Nah, it had a really simple interface with basically all the freeview … Nah, it had a really simple interface with basically all the freeview channels, im dieing to watch dead set on tv and every single tv in the house is being used :-I

Dead Set has the shows on the Ch4 website to watch: [url]www.e4.com/deadset[/url]

EDIT: Obv, that's last nights episode. I'm not sure how quickly they'll put up tonights.

I think choc1969 hit the nail on the head. I use it on my mac as I can't get Freeview despite having a tv that can pick it up... it is currently in Beta mode and they do add the occasional channel once in a while.

thehitman;3313921

I think choc1969 hit the nail on the head. I use it on my mac as I can't … I think choc1969 hit the nail on the head. I use it on my mac as I can't get Freeview despite having a tv that can pick it up... it is currently in Beta mode and they do add the occasional channel once in a while.

yea, I use it because I can't pick up channel 5 in my bedroom,

social lurker;3313860

Dead Set has the shows on the Ch4 website to watch: … Dead Set has the shows on the Ch4 website to watch: [url]www.e4.com/deadset[/url]EDIT: Obv, that's last nights episode. I'm not sure how quickly they'll put up tonights.

Tonights is available now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. saying of the day89412
    2. Stay well this winter, help any vulnerable people you know too1042
    3. Did you know?2953
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51112

See more discussions