Free tyre air compressors

Found 18th May
Hi which petrol stations provide air compressors these days?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
adamderak3 h, 5 m ago

50p

I used to pay 20p to put air in my tyres years ago, went in the other day and they've put it up to 50p! I thought to myself "that's inflation for you".

I'll get my coat.
16 Comments
Not many - best to buy one off amazon or EBay for about £10 that run off your cig lighter socket .
Sainsburys .
Morrisons when you spend over 15 pound I think
Texaco do around here. You just need to ask for a token in the shop.
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 18th May
Most Sainsburys do not charge, or most Morrisons will provide an airline token with a £15+ fuel purchase.
Its only 20p you'll recoup that in better fuel economy
ding30 m ago

Its only 20p you'll recoup that in better fuel economy

50p
adamderak16 m ago

50p

You must be going the wrong place
I bought a cheap electric pump from clas ohlsen for about £10, never let me down
adamderak3 h, 5 m ago

50p

I used to pay 20p to put air in my tyres years ago, went in the other day and they've put it up to 50p! I thought to myself "that's inflation for you".

I'll get my coat.
Shell by me is £1 for air.
I keep an electronic pump on my car. No heavy at all and on the long run it saved me money. I will check my tyres today as I haven't for a long time.
we have an electric pump but i used it the other day for 20 minutes and it did nothing for the tyre! they are no good if the tyre is on the flat side. i find they are only good for bicycle and struggles with car tyres. i have owned a few of these over the years.

essso garage near me charges 50p for 5 minutes. the BP station charges 50p for 6 minutes. All sainsburys petrol station give free air but we went to one recently and the pump was faulty so because they are free, they are not maintained.
Just get one of those lighter socket compressors - they only cost £8-10 quid.

amazon.co.uk/Ele…tor
Bigfootpete24 m ago

Just get one of those lighter socket compressors - they only cost £8-10 …Just get one of those lighter socket compressors - they only cost £8-10 quid. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electric-Compressor-Inflator-IgnitionLine-Freshener/dp/B079TX9SLX/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1526902334&sr=8-15&keywords=tyre+inflator

Don't last them cheapo pumps. Cable fails. Plug fails. I figure pay good money for a decent compressor or pay the £1 at garage. I won't queue for pump though and nothing worse than a queue. Go out of hours
Edited by: "wayners" 21st May
wayners17 h, 58 m ago

Don't last them cheapo pumps. Cable fails. Plug fails. I figure pay good …Don't last them cheapo pumps. Cable fails. Plug fails. I figure pay good money for a decent compressor or pay the £1 at garage. I won't queue for pump though and nothing worse than a queue. Go out of hours

I've had mine for a at least two years, no problems.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants