Expired

Free Unlock of Tesco Mobile phones

Found 8th Mar 2014
Got my phone unlocked to day from Tesco for free. I called them up and asked for my phone to be unlocked and they asked some basic security questions and said because it was over a year old, they would unlock it for free.

No minimum top up required, just any over a year old.

Hope this is useful for anyone who has one stuck in a draw or wants to change networks, like gift gaff or ovivo for example.

Call: 4455 from your Tesco Sim or 0845 301 4455 / 0161 705 5344

5 Comments

Anything free gets hot here

Thanks for the info Si

you will need to provide evidence you have had this over 1year, if you have already terminated your contract with them.

Banned

I got the Moto G from tesco recently and it locked but in their phone shop mags it says phone comes unlocked. Do you know if they will unlock it for free?

JohnCenaFan

I got the Moto G from tesco recently and it locked but in their phone … I got the Moto G from tesco recently and it locked but in their phone shop mags it says phone comes unlocked. Do you know if they will unlock it for free?

Yes. After a year. Tesco has two price points for the Moto G: a cheaper one for PAYG phones locked to Tesco Mobile and a dearer one for sim-unlocked phones.
Edited by: "spraint" 9th Mar 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions