Expired

free unlock samsung GT-e1170

Found 27th Aug 2014
HI all
i got samsung GT-e1170 and it is locked to orange. when i put non orange sim it is asking for network code. does anyone please help me to get it unlocked?
Community Updates
3 Comments
There’s an admin fee for your device to be unlocked of £20.42. If you’re a pay monthly customer this will be added to your next bill. If you're a pay as you go customer, you can have it deducted from your account balance.

device you are requesting to be unlocked (phone or tablet) must have been active on the Orange, T-Mobile or EE network for at least six months.

my suggestion is get a pay and go sim use it for six months FREE sim in

shop.ee.co.uk/pri…h=1

use it for six mobths then put £20.42 on the sim

then use the form here to unlock the device

explore.ee.co.uk/unlock
MEI (type *#06# with the phone keypad to get this.

Edited by: "shakey1981" 27th Aug 2014
Original Poster
shakey1981

There’s an admin fee for your device to be unlocked of £20.42. If you’re a … There’s an admin fee for your device to be unlocked of £20.42. If you’re a pay monthly customer this will be added to your next bill. If you're a pay as you go customer, you can have it deducted from your account balance. device you are requesting to be unlocked (phone or tablet) must have been active on the Orange, T-Mobile or EE network for at least six months.my suggestion is get a pay and go sim use it for six months FREE sim in http://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/free-sim/free-sim-orange?WT.MC_ID=ON_MEC_S_GOOGLE_ORANGE_FREE_SIM_CORE&WT.srch=1use it for six mobths then put £20.42 on the sim then use the form here to unlock the device https://explore.ee.co.uk/unlock

for me it is like buying a horse as i got a saddle
honestly i got it from car boot sale as my backup mobile and i bought it for £1. so now the question is it worth to wait 6 months , spend on it£20
*2767*3855#

community.giffgaff.com/t5/…rue

I think this is a temp unlock code so works until you power off the phone and then you need to input the code once more.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions