Groups

Free upgrade due on Orange contract.

I'm now eligible for a free upgrade on Orange so I can choose to have a new phone but all the ones online look utter rubbish.

Was wondering what good Samsung ones are out the at moment so I can try and haggle with them to get a specific model.

I'm not keen on the touch screen ones. Seen there is a normal one with 8mp camera that looks like a good phone but can remember the name.

Anyone know of any decent Samsung phones to ask for?

6 Comments

Once you upgrade don't they lock you into a new 18/24 month contract?
    Would have thought your better to cancel and go through quidco as its £150 at the moment.

Original Poster

andycs;6665407

Once you upgrade don't they lock you into a new 18/24 month … Once you upgrade don't they lock you into a new 18/24 month contract?Would have thought your better to cancel and go through quidco as its £150 at the moment.

Thanks, good idea.

Repped.

sony ericson satio

Banned

Wait for the Nokia N900.. it's simply amazing
    Iphone killer imo.

wait until january and they will have a lot of new phones including the iphone. .........its just another option.... Nokia 5800 is a fantastic phone. samsung always have one problem or another

I'd also consider upgrading with other companies rather than Orange direct as your likely to get a decent handset (unlocked without branding) with cash back and Quidco. I just did that recently with mobiles.co.uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?55
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?78
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?57
      4. sky q is it a good deal?67

See more discussions