Free vehicle enquiry check - brings up details of any vehicle + tax and MOT history

Found 19th Jul
cartaxcheck.co.uk/

Simply scrapes the information from different parts of the DVLA website, but this is a quick, safe and efficient way to bring up all the data relating to your car - or maybe one you're thinking of buying. Or maybe even one you suspect doesn't have an MOT!

Free Car Check

Just enter your vehicle registration number to make a free vehicle enquiry.

Includes road tax and mot check, performance data, registration details and technical specifications.

Included Data

A free car check includes over 20 fields of information about a vehicle. This is available directly on the website or via the related iOS and Android apps.

• Vehicle Make & Model
  • Fuel Type
  • Vehicle Colour
  • Engine Size
  • Year of Manufacture
  • Tax/MOT Expiry
  • Vehicle Type
  • Emissions
  • Tax Costs
  • MOT History

Stay Legal

To drive your vehicle in the UK, it needs to meet the following requirements:

• Have current vehicle tax
  • Have a valid MOT
  • At least third party Car Insurance

By performing a free vehicle enquiry, you can check the data held by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and ensure you meet these minimum requirements.
Community Updates
MiscMOT
4 Comments
Moved to misc as a info post (like hotukdeals.com/dis…214 as an alternative) Thanks
Vehicle Smart is one of the best free car APP's you can have, used it for a couple of years now and helped me out a number of times when checking cars for people.
A girl at work last weekend got bumped from behind from a scrap van she was that flustered she never got his details he offered to pay and they swapped addresses of course he never paid i said to her please tell me you got his number plate nope ...ffs but i do recognise where he works 2 days later he changed the colour but she did get his number plate i checked turns out no Mot and no tax i said get chasing him a tell him what you know
kracker6920 h, 51 m ago

A girl at work last weekend got bumped from behind from a scrap van she …A girl at work last weekend got bumped from behind from a scrap van she was that flustered she never got his details he offered to pay and they swapped addresses of course he never paid i said to her please tell me you got his number plate nope ...ffs but i do recognise where he works 2 days later he changed the colour but she did get his number plate i checked turns out no Mot and no tax i said get chasing him a tell him what you know

Or rather report him to DVLA!!😁
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants