Groups

free video editing software

does anyone know of any free software for really easy video capture. I am wanting to literally just to press record and its done
    Thanks all

12 Comments

piratebay lad

what source are you capturing from and the inputs use to capture to (firewire, usb, etc) ?

Banned

If your'e wise enough to use a Mac, you'd get all you need free with every computer sold.

PC? Throw it out the window and go to line one.

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 30th Oct 2010

Original Poster

.vob files. I have a PC I'm afraid with windows 7, I have them on my computer at the moment (also on DVD)

Banned

ADZ1478

.vob files. I have a PC I'm afraid with windows 7, I have them on my … .vob files. I have a PC I'm afraid with windows 7, I have them on my computer at the moment (also on DVD)

Be afraid..... be very afraid......

Original Poster

its doing my sweed in

I don't know what it is you are trying to do, but this may be of use.

Banned

some iffy movies I bet oO

Vob files are tough to work with in any environment. Best using a free program called autogk to get it into a more manageable avi file. Then if you need to edit then either virtualdub, avisynth (both freeware) or even windows movie maker.

Original Poster

dog_cop

some iffy movies I bet oO

loads of vids from seized prop

Banned

ADZ1478

loads of vids from seized prop

top man send me a few.. but please none from the Liverpool incident.. surprised its not be discussed on here ... yet

JonnyTwoToes

If you use a Mac, you'd get all you need free with every computer sold.

Free if you steal the Mac that is otherwise £££££££££££
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions