Posted 24th May 2021
Virgin appear to be offering free internet to households across the UK. I'm sure to expect regular updates calls trying to get me to take out a higher package but free is free.
Contacted VM via live chat who confirmed this is a legitimate offering, my router is arriving tomorrow and service goes live at the same time.
beconnected-virginmedia.com

The legal stuff
GeneralSERVICES ONLY AVAILABLE IN VIRGIN MEDIA NETWORK AREAS.

Services and installation of equipment may vary subject to government advice on COVID19.

Remedies: If you have experienced a problem with Virgin Fibre caused by Virgin Media’s failure to exercise reasonable care and skill in providing Virgin Fibre to you, then legal remedies are available including the right to require a price reduction by an appropriate amount. For more information about when legal remedies are available to you visit citizensadvice.org.uk/

Delivery: Delivery dates are subject to availability and could take over 30 days in busy periods.

General: Legal Stuff applies in addition to your agreement with us under our terms and conditions, which can be found here. Promotion can be withdrawn at any time and is subject to stock availability. Home environment, device limitations, number of users and time of day may also affect WiFi performance. Further Legal Stuff applies – see virginmedia.com/legalstuff

Be Connected Broadband: New residential customers only. Limited trial only available to approximately 200 eligible new customers. Premises must already have an existing Virgin Media pre-wire installed. Customer must consent to marketing to receive free service. 30 day rolling contract, £0 a month. Broadband only. If you upgrade any aspect of the service, standard pricing may apply to that upgrade unless offer is made available. Virgin Media reserves the right to withdraw or amend the pricing if you change any part of your package. Virgin Media reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated by Virgin Media.
Community Updates
Discussions
Top comments
49 Comments
Post a comment