Free Vitamin D

Found 16th Feb
There is a lot of free vitamin D available across the country today.

We all know the massive benefits associated with vitamin D. It helps ensure healthy bones. Vitamin D also helps the body absorb calcium and phosphate from our diet. These minerals are important for healthy teeth and muscles.

This deal is available across all parts of the country where the sun is shining. Simply pop outside your front door, get some sunshine and enjoy the moment.

Apologies to any parts of the country where this deal is currently unavailable. This deal will reach all areas over the coming weeks.

More details can be found here: nhs.uk/Liv…spx
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Meeehhh... I had to open the fridge door in order to warm up the kitchen a little this morning.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 16th Feb
16 Comments
mod
Hi @iansears1 Moved this over to misc. "Apologies to any parts of the country where this deal is currently unavailable. This deal will reach all areas over the coming weeks." i like it.
Voted cold, it's a local deal and not available to everyone, next you'll be posting yellow sticker reductions from Tesco!
Enjoy the sunlight today. However, in the UK, sunlight doesn't contain enough UVB radiation in winter (October to early March) for our skin to be able to make vitamin D. So you'd be very lucky to get a boost of Vitamin D until the sun transitions into a position where it can get UVB to us in the UK.
Meeehhh... I had to open the fridge door in order to warm up the kitchen a little this morning.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 16th Feb
I hate these offers which are local spots.
SUMMONER32 m ago

Meeehhh... I had to open the fridge door in order to warm up the kitchen a …Meeehhh... I had to open the fridge door in order to warm up the kitchen a little this morning.

That actually would warm up the kitchen
SUMMONER2 h, 32 m ago

Meeehhh... I had to open the fridge door in order to warm up the kitchen a …Meeehhh... I had to open the fridge door in order to warm up the kitchen a little this morning.

CoeK1 h, 59 m ago

That actually would warm up the kitchen

I may be wrong, but I think the kitchen would get warmer if you did that.

*Bill Withers voice* Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone.
33273610-iCwKA.jpg
fanpages2 m ago

I may be wrong, but I think the kitchen would get warmer if you did that. …I may be wrong, but I think the kitchen would get warmer if you did that.

No i disagree, the kitchen would definitely begin filling with atoms of a higher kinetic energy.
Totally ridiculous my iPhone charger only has a 3ft cable , I can't even make the front door .
i can confirm, i give my vitamin d to many women
plodging1 h, 42 m ago

Totally ridiculous my iPhone charger only has a 3ft cable , I can't even …Totally ridiculous my iPhone charger only has a 3ft cable , I can't even make the front door .

Hahaha
this is your friend
amazon.co.uk/gp/…6OO
Original Poster
MrEthan7 h, 13 m ago

Enjoy the sunlight today. However, in the UK, sunlight doesn't contain …Enjoy the sunlight today. However, in the UK, sunlight doesn't contain enough UVB radiation in winter (October to early March) for our skin to be able to make vitamin D. So you'd be very lucky to get a boost of Vitamin D until the sun transitions into a position where it can get UVB to us in the UK.

God, you're just like my children...any excuse not to go outside
No good for folks working shifts.
As usual not available in Northern Ireland
iansears116 h, 26 m ago

God, you're just like my children...any excuse not to go outside

Yeah, but why go outside when you can watch the outdoors on the TV or tinternet. I mean, have you ever tried drinking a glass of beer. and a packet of crisps while walking, running, or cycling even, playing football? All these activities are on the TV as well. Oh by the way, it's your round. 🍻
Edited by: "LemonHead" 17th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants