Groups
    EXPIRED

Free voucher for Waitrose Macaroons - NOW GONE

As part of My Waitrose I get monthly vouchers for free food but this month got a voucher as described above. Don't like coconut so first PM from established member gets them. Worth £2.29 and a 144g pack.

10 Comments

Nice gesture love these but don't have a Waitrose anywhere near.

Will I pass for established member choc?

P.S. Don't need the voucher, no waitrose here

Original Poster

Marina;6315678

Will I pass for established member choc? :)P.S. Don't need the voucher, … Will I pass for established member choc? :)P.S. Don't need the voucher, no waitrose here

:w00t: yes.......

choc you can use this in Waitrose on your shopping (£2.29 off) you DONT have to buy the item ;-)
    I've used them loads of times

choc1969;6315685

:w00t: yes.......

Original Poster

snowtiger;6315688

choc you can use this in Waitrose on your shopping (£2.29 off) you DONT … choc you can use this in Waitrose on your shopping (£2.29 off) you DONT have to buy the item ;-)I've used them loads of times

my Waitrose in Bath are sticklers for you buying the products :roll:

How do you get these vouchers? I use waitrosedeliver and shop at waitrose occasionally but never get any vouchers

I would like the voucher if nobody has taken it

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6315915

How do you get these vouchers? I use waitrosedeliver and shop at waitrose … How do you get these vouchers? I use waitrosedeliver and shop at waitrose occasionally but never get any vouchersI would like the voucher if nobody has taken it

all yours

join My Waitrose and you get vouchers monthly, I had kebabs last month which were lovely

Arrived this morning thanks - mum is looking forward to them already!

Dad is not home yet but he will be pleased too, likes macaroons and loves bargains!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6353891

Arrived this morning thanks - mum is looking forward to them … Arrived this morning thanks - mum is looking forward to them already!Dad is not home yet but he will be pleased too, likes macaroons and loves bargains!

glad you got them, enjoy :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions