Free Amazon (and others) Vouchers/PayPal Credit with Receipt Hog

Posted 13th Sep
Not sure if this is common knowledge, but just thought I would share.

There are some phone apps that will reward you for uploading shopping receipts. I use several, including Huyu; Receipt Hog; Shoppix & Shopprize. Some of them have limits e.g. with Shopprize you can upload 5 a day, and some have restrictions/criteria e.g. Huyu is only major supermarket receipts within the last 7 days whilst Receipt Hog are any receipts in the last 14 days, but a weekly upload limit. I use personal receipts, but those from the family too so upload quite alot daily.

Each app has its own criteria, but you can use the same receipts accross them. They all have different rates of rewards (some also have surveys and other ways to gain creidts/coins).Some are really quick to gain rewards and reward you for logging in daily (you can get £5 amazon vouchers every couple of weeks in some cases).

Rewards vary across apps but include Amazon, iTunes, Love2Shop, PayPal, Mastercard, Google Play and many more. The purpose of uploading receipts is for market research about consumer behaviour.

The different apps are linked below (check each app for the FAQs which will help get to know them):

Huyu - huyuapp.co.uk
Receipt Hog - receipthog.com/
Shoppix - shoppixapp.com
Shopprize UK - you will need to search this on your app store

receipthog.com/
I have been doing this now for well over a year, and have racked up a lot of vouchers/paypal cash. For a little bit of effort, it is well worth it.
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
Thanks
i had no idea, awesome
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants