Posted 18th May 2021
They tell me that walking is great, although I'm yet to see any benefits from it personally after having a look around, I've found that there are quite a few apps available that offer payments in return for walking (as in people are actually offering to pay me for walking, it's utter madness!)

You've all most probably heard of Sweatcoin, which is undoubtedly one of the better ones, but are you aware of the other possibilities available to earn high street gift cards and more whilst walking?

I've listed the top 5 I've been able to rustle up whilst searching the internet, but I'm more than happy to hear any suggestions / criticisms you may have below

winwalk pedometer - walk, sweat & win egift cards
[Android]

3726430.jpg
winwalk is a 100% free pedometer that counts your daily steps and rewards you with digital gift cards from famous brands, for FREE (Amazon, Argos, Costa, Google Play, Playstation, Primark, Starbucks, Tesco, Xbox, etc)!
The more you walk, run, jump, sweat and burn calories, the healthier you get, the better the rewards!

BetterPoints
[Android] [Apple App Store]

3726430.jpg
Wouldn’t it be great to be rewarded for making good choices? Track your activities like walking and cycling to win prizes, collect points and redeem them on high street gift vouchers or donate them to your favourite charity.

Vitality UK

3726430.jpg
Get connected to Vitality and track your progress towards Active Rewards on the go.

Link your Apple Health and/or an activity tracker to the Vitality Member App to start earning points towards rewards, from a handcrafted drink with Caffè Nero to cinema tickets with ODEON or Vue, on us.

Charity Miles

3726430.jpg
Charity Miles is a free app that enables you to earn money for charity whenever you walk, run or bike. Anytime. Anywhere.

Since our founding in 2012, Charity Miles has helped earn nearly $3 million for amazing charities, thanks to the support of our corporate sponsors.

and of course,

Sweatcoin — Walking step counter & tracker

3726430.jpg
The AppStore №1 and top-rated for your iPhone and Apple Watch, Sweatcoin app converts your steps into gadgets, sports and fitness kit, services and experiences.

Does anybody use any of the apps mentioned above, or is there one you use that I haven't listed above?
Community Updates
Discussions

39 Comments