Groups

FREE WaterAid charity donation

Hi, I've been a supporter of WaterAid for years and would appreciate it if you can follow the link and flush the loo for me.

Spend a penny, and make a difference For World Water Day on 22nd March 2011 please help us to raise £1,000 for WaterAid simply by flushing the toilet below.

It costs WaterAid just £15 to enable one person to gain access to a lasting supply of safe water, sanitation and hygiene eductation. £1000 could help WaterAid reach 200 people in the world's poorest communities. So go on, get flushing.

Sorry - THis post has been moved and the link removed!!! Here it is

stwater-savewatersavemoney.co.uk/sta…nny

4 Comments

moved to misc

Isn't a waste of water flushing the toilet for this campaign ? I would rather donate directly a water pump and tangible items to the community rather than giving money to charities that pays a lot of overheads.

Original Poster

earlcebu

Isn't a waste of water flushing the toilet for this campaign ? I would … Isn't a waste of water flushing the toilet for this campaign ? I would rather donate directly a water pump and tangible items to the community rather than giving money to charities that pays a lot of overheads.

WaterAid is run mostly by volunteers and has one of the lowest overheads of any charity out there. They DO supply equipment and services rather than money. Check out the website

wateraid.org/?gc…C-Q

Link to toilet flush - stwater-savewatersavemoney.co.uk/sta…nny

Edited by: "thebrowns98" 17th Mar 2011

Original Poster

barky

moved to misc

Why move it? I'm only trying to help a charity and it is a FREE donation!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions