Free WiFi for Three Underground

Posted 25th Aug 2019
For those who didn't know, like myself, you can get WiFi for free on the London Underground. It's weird and not known by all I assume because you have to go to your three account and set up a password three.co.uk/New…und]

Now everyone on Threecan get online underground.

3284548.jpg

Need to update your status or check your inbox before your next meeting? It's easy with our free Wi-Fi on London Underground service. You can browse online at over 130 underground stations that offer Wi-Fi connection.

Get set up to use Wi-Fi on the London Underground.

Enter a password below that you want to use to connect to Wi-Fi in participating London Underground stations. You can then use these details to register up to three devices on the service. If you want to change your password at any time, just overwrite your original password below and select save.

Next Steps.

When you're next in a London Underground station with Wi-Fi:

Turn on Wi-Fi on your device.Search for Virgin Media WiFi from the available connections and connect to it.On the Virgin Media page that opens in your browser, go to the Other providers dropdown and select Three.Enter your Three number and the password you chose, then select Register.You'll now be able to connect to Wi-Fi in London Underground stations. Your device will remember your details in future, so you'll automatically connect next time you're at a participating underground station.
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
deleted1279550
Glasgow underground could do with an upgrade
It’s never worked for me, besides sardines usually can’t extend their arms
seaniboy25/08/2019 20:41

It’s never worked for me, besides sardines usually can’t extend their arms …It’s never worked for me, besides sardines usually can’t extend their arms

I've been using it for quite a while, works great. Not bad speeds for public WiFi either, was in the double digits.
Thing is for me that I've been using three for a year and not known this and am moving away from London next month
jamie1525/08/2019 23:31

I've been using it for quite a while, works great. Not bad speeds for …I've been using it for quite a while, works great. Not bad speeds for public WiFi either, was in the double digits.

Lucky you lol doesn’t recognise my password no matter how many time Three or I reset it on my3
GhostCaspar25/08/2019 23:32

Thing is for me that I've been using three for a year and not known this …Thing is for me that I've been using three for a year and not known this and am moving away from London next month

Typical eh!
seaniboy26/08/2019 00:53

Lucky you lol doesn’t recognise my password no matter how many time Three o …Lucky you lol doesn’t recognise my password no matter how many time Three or I reset it on my3

I think Underground WiFi uses a different password to my3. The password on my3 for me is different to Underground WiFi, and Wuntu has a different password too.
jamie1526/08/2019 01:16

I think Underground WiFi uses a different password to my3. The password on …I think Underground WiFi uses a different password to my3. The password on my3 for me is different to Underground WiFi, and Wuntu has a different password too.

No the UG password reset in my3 don’t work
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants