Free will writing service from the RSPCA

Posted 26th Aug 2019
Free Will-writing service
When it comes to writing or updating your Will, it can be difficult to know where to start, and all too tempting to put it off.

rspca.org.uk/get…032

But now there's an easy way to provide for everyone and everything you care about. We've teamed up with The Goodwill Partnership to offer a free Will-writing service.

Simply chat through your wishes in the comfort of your own home, to receive a Will that has been checked by a solicitor and delivered directly to your door.

And it's absolutely free.

So, take the first step today

rspca.org.uk/web…pdf
Community Updates
6 Comments
What’s the catch
snoopy1826/08/2019 15:14

What’s the catch

That they’re bequeathed a large lump sum, and in my personal experience as an executor, when they get a £100,000 lump sum from a will, they’ll send you out an acknowledgment slip (not a thank you letter) asking that if any monies are left over from an estate, that they would be grateful to receive that as well.
Depending on the size and complexity of your estate, I would pay a professional will writer to draw up a will.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Aug 2019
The catch... you have to leave them a certain amount to put down healthy animals.
snoopy1826/08/2019 15:14

What’s the catch

There isn't one, its the same as the macmillan free wills. They are hoping you will leave a donation to them but there is no obligation at all. There is absolutely no need to spend £100's on a lawyer to draw up your will when you can easily do it for free and not help line the lawyers pockets.
choccie3226/08/2019 16:13

The catch... you have to leave them a certain amount to put down healthy …The catch... you have to leave them a certain amount to put down healthy animals.

No you don't, there is no obligation at all.
square7227/08/2019 06:23

No you don't, there is no obligation at all.

Sorry, I’ll change that. They hope you will leave them money to put down healthy animals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants