*Free* Wireless N 300mbps USB adaptor wifi dongle

25 replies
Found 11th Sep 2016
it's called a Sumvision SVW322U around £9 on Amazon/Fleabay & could be yours if you chip in towards the postage :-p

Leave a comment if it's of any use & i'll pick one lucky person at random tomorrow or tuesday

just don't ask me what it does, some sorta t'internet thingamajig :-)

25 Comments

Darkie, you sir, are wonderful. I could absolutely most definitely make use of this for my nipper. Just built a PC for use in his bedroom as he's started seniors but currently don't have any WiFi adapter for it - this would do the job perfectly, so if I could be considered I'd be most abundantly grateful, and would even send you the answers to next weeks quiz prior to publishing it (but keep that to yourself!).

Muchos gracias,

Mr M Blue

miikeyblue

Darkie, you sir, are wonderful. I could absolutely most definitely make … Darkie, you sir, are wonderful. I could absolutely most definitely make use of this for my nipper. Just built a PC for use in his bedroom as he's started seniors but currently don't have any WiFi adapter for it - this would do the job perfectly, so if I could be considered I'd be most abundantly grateful, and would even send you the answers to next weeks quiz prior to publishing it (but keep that to yourself!).Muchos gracias,Mr M Blue

It was the paying for the posting bit that put me off if being honest.
Shame it wasn't included. (_;)
Edited by: "OldEnglish" 11th Sep 2016

OldEnglish

It was the paying for the posting bit that put me off if being honest. … It was the paying for the posting bit that put me off if being honest. Shame it wasn't included. (_;)

You what? He wants cash?

OldEnglish

It was the paying for the posting bit that put me off if being honest. … It was the paying for the posting bit that put me off if being honest. Shame it wasn't included. (_;)

Yeah
https://media.tenor.co/images/de97e102a006c14e540f0c75b5f3df44/raw

not really
very egalitarian of you DE I am sure

miikeyblue

You what? He wants cash?:D

Looks that way, he'll be asking for money towards the envelope next.
The brass neck on him, free my a**e.

OldEnglish

Looks that way, he'll be asking for money towards the envelope next. The … Looks that way, he'll be asking for money towards the envelope next. The brass neck on him, free my a**e.

And then for his time walking to the post office no doubt. Lucky I'm feeling flush X)

Original Poster

i'll pay you to take my unwanted stuff but i just need your bank account number & sort code X)
http://i.imgur.com/71cNB1M.jpg

OldEnglish

Looks that way, he'll be asking for money towards the envelope next. The … Looks that way, he'll be asking for money towards the envelope next. The brass neck on him, free my a**e.

OldEnglish

miikeyblue

And then for his time walking to the post office no doubt. Lucky I'm … And then for his time walking to the post office no doubt. Lucky I'm feeling flush X)

Taint right....

Can i have it

shyki12345

Can i have it

You ask so politely as well (_;)

Can I have it and if I win, send it to Mikey's Address? Purdy Pwease!
Edited by: "haritori" 12th Sep 2016

DarkEnergy2012

i'll pay you to take my unwanted stuff but i just need your bank account … i'll pay you to take my unwanted stuff but i just need your bank account number & sort code X)

I can vouch for Darkie being very trustworthy and financially astute. He recommended some investments to me last year that have tripled in value, and the timeshare opportunity he introduced me to has been a massive capital and income success. Best of all he has been managing these for me at no charge. All I have had to do is wire the funds and he is looking after everything. For those doubters, I have copies of the emails he sends with updates on the value of my investments. Cheers, Darkie.

shyki12345

Can i have it

miikeyblue

Darkie, you sir, are wonderful. I could absolutely most definitely make … Darkie, you sir, are wonderful. I could absolutely most definitely make use of this for my nipper. Just built a PC for use in his bedroom as he's started seniors but currently don't have any WiFi adapter for it - this would do the job perfectly, so if I could be considered I'd be most abundantly grateful, and would even send you the answers to next weeks quiz prior to publishing it (but keep that to yourself!).Muchos gracias,Mr M Blue

I don't think he really wants it

that's just embarrassing

Original Poster

http://www.jennyjones.com/myblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/winner.gif

Haritori

https://media.giphy.com/media/kERmYInz4ZTCU/giphy.gif

Banned

miikeyblue

I don't think it's worth leaving a name now unless you have a child with cancer who desperately needs one X)

MrScotchBonnet

I don't think it's worth leaving a name now unless you have a child with … I don't think it's worth leaving a name now unless you have a child with cancer who desperately needs one X)

Pretty convincing, huh?

haritori

Can I have it and if I win, send it to Mikey's Address? Purdy Pwease!

Cheers dude, you're too kind

miikeyblue

Cheers dude, you're too kind

i was just the middle man increase your odds

I could really use it. Is it PCI or USB?

i was looking for it. look at my thread. was looking for wireless internal card also if anyone has spare

what a set up, I may give away an android box to a member that isn't a teachers pet

eset12345

what a set up, I may give away an android box to a member that isn't a … what a set up, I may give away an android box to a member that isn't a teachers pet

Before it was drawn, 3 people had asked for it - myself, someone I'd previously offered a favour to (was gonna send him a free hard drive - so I guess he was looking to repay the gesture to by sending it to me), and a guy who didn't even say please...

eset12345

what a set up, I may give away an android box to a member that isn't a … what a set up, I may give away an android box to a member that isn't a teachers pet

Teachers pet? more like class clown

Banned

eset12345

X) X)

Banned

miikeyblue

Before it was drawn, 3 people had asked for it - myself, someone I'd … Before it was drawn, 3 people had asked for it - myself, someone I'd previously offered a favour to (was gonna send him a free hard drive - so I guess he was looking to repay the gesture to by sending it to me), and a guy who didn't even say please...

Little jimmy passed yesterday, he never will know what it's like to go wireless. God bless him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz911
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769613
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314663
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?69

See more discussions